Paruna Motel(Swan Hill)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 101
USD 81
Jane Eliza Motor Inn(Swan Hill)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 96
USD 89
Murray River Motel(Swan Hill)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 80
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 118
USD 102
Sun Centre Motel(Swan Hill)(Great Value!)
USD 85
USD 76
Priceline
USD 104
TripAdvisor
Paddle Steamer Motel(Swan Hill)(Great Value!)
USD 68
USD 102
TripAdvisor
Best Western Travellers Rest Motor Inn(Swan Hill)(Great Value!)
USD 97
  • Pool
All reviewsindoor poolmini golfcontinental breakfastresort facilitiespioneer settlementgames roomdefinately stay herebar fridgean upgradegreat stopgreat accommodationin townan overnight staybed was comfortablemurray riversaunatennis
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I was travelling from Mildura to Echuca and unfortunately became very ill and wasn’t able to make it to Echuca. I saw Ibis had a vacancy as I drive by and immediately phoned to confirm a room for myself. Upon arrival, Juanita at reception could see I wasn’t well and very promptly checked me into a very large & quiet room at the rear of the premises.
The bed was very comfortable and I had a good rest. I am just disappointed I wasn’t well enough to enjoy the lovely pool area of the resort. Though I will definitely be back.
Overall fabulous accommodation at a very reasonable rate. Well done Juanita

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2018

we booked in for 2 nites with grandson booked for a third 2 swimming pools excellent ,gamesroom, 9 hole putt putt breakfast included rooms very clean very modern staff at front counter excellent ping pong table , 8 ball plenty for kids to do we will stay again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I am an accor member, however I work in Travel so I book wholesale rooms. Anyway, I check in and the new staff member is lovely especially as I ask her for an 11am check out. No problem. I get to my room and the manager calls me to say no late check out since I did not put in my accor number at booking I don't get benefits. I can pay 65 to stay an extra hour. I mentioned at this time that the WiFi did not work and she just said, it doesn't work most of the time. Telstra's problem not ours. Telstra was fine as my phone worked just fine. I feel bad for the new staff member because she was really lovely. The manager was horrible and I will never go back again. Keep in mind this is just a shell of a "resort" dirty pool, broken down furniture. No pool towels. No bar or restaurant. The bed was what I imagine a prison mattress to be like. Just save yourself aggravation and don't stay there.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank LorindaH2
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We chose this hotel mainly because of the Ibis name and as we were late arriving at Swan Hill. We wished we had not done so. We wanted a room with a King Bed and were allocated a room next to the road. This proved a mistake as the trucks thundered past or parked up with engines running to use the shop at the garage over the road. We went straight out to get food on check-in, so did not inspect the room in detail until we returned after 9.00pm, only to find the reception closed (it said "closes at 10.00pm" on the door!). The room was shabby and tired, obviously orginally for twin beds, with a dirty and ripped duvet on the bed. Wifi did not work in the room or even close to it. I had to shelter outside the reception area (locked) to get a signal, which was pitiably slow and intermittent. The room had only one face flannel and one hand towel for two of us. There was no plug for the washbasin. A request to change rooms using the telephone outside the reception door was turned down flat (we were later told we were talking to the manager, she did not identify herself and was brusque and completely unhelpful). A total let-down for the Ibis brand name - shame on you and what a terrible advert for Australian hospitality and tourism.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stevenmlane
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a few days and it was such a delight. Fresh clean rooms, good prices for family rooms, beautiful pool area and the staff were just amazing! Very central to the town, as we could walk anywhere from the motel! Highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family