Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great service!

A great experience, I was very happy with the myotherapy massage received from Roman. Definitely... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
C4650YXluisaa
Victoria, Australia
Great Recovery Massage

I had a 60min deep tissue / remedial massage with Kimba. Kimba was fantastic. She understood what... read more

Reviewed 15 February 2021

from USD 117.75
from USD 20.24
from USD 184.08
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020

I book massages last minute so I don’t always get the same therapists. I have been a number of times and it’s a great location and all of the therapists take the time to understand what I am looking for. Got a bday discount this month also. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2020
Stable Massage M, Owner at Stable Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

Hi Jealucgiuca07, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put client's experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

Had a fantastic remedial massage with Georgia last weekend. Created a very relaxing environment while attending to my back and next issues. Made sure I was happy with the pressure she used as well. Would definitely return!

Date of experience: March 2020
Stable Massage M, Owner at Stable Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Hi Arc1988,

Thank you for leaving us such a nice review and mentioning our therapist, Georgia. We're glad that our service matched your expectation. We look forward to see you again!

Reviewed 22 October 2019

Great myotherapy session with Bruce, I've been suffering for months with tennis elbow and after 1 treatment I've had remarkable improvement.

Date of experience: October 2019
Stable Massage M, Owner at Stable Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2019

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your kind words! Bruce is truly one of the best therapist in our team. He's very passionate indeed.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2019

Had a recent accident, coming off my bike. Went to see Marco and he was excellent. Knew how to keep the balance of working my muscles and when to hold back from areas that were still too sensitive. Explained exactly what he was doing and kept up friendly chat at the same time. A lot of relief, particularly to my neck. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: May 2019
Zoe B, Owner at Stable Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2019

Hi Trent! We are glad that you like the massage treatment with Marco. We will pass this great feedback to him. Hope to see you anytime soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2019

Billy was great in St Kilda, I had so many tight muscles across my thoracic and lumbar region, he identified them whilst working away and I'm signing up for more sessions to continue freeing up the tension I've been holding onto for far too long! Go for a 90minute session, if you're anything like me, 60mins only feels like they've just begun when it's over!

Date of experience: April 2019
Zoe B, Owner at Stable Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2019

Hi Abby!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. You're right, Billy is one of our best therapist. We look forward to seeing you soon!