Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing experience

OMG I had a deep tissue massage with Roman for only 45 minutes and it completely knocked me off... read more

Reviewed 19 May 2021
Extraordinary663106
Excellent remedial massage

I had an excellent remedial massage and consultation with Edgar. He took the time to understand my... read more

Reviewed 16 May 2021

from USD 18.63
from USD 176.22
from USD 22.35
More Info
All reviews great advice tension roman session consultation remedial
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were delighted to hear Rio was back and working at Stable massage! He’s our absolute favorite for remedial massage and dry needling, he gives so much in every treatment, we come out feeling refreshed and relaxed.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Heather E
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Instead of just receiving a massage, time and care was taken to sort out the cause of my problem and ensure the right areas were worked on. I then received advise on what to do at home and they were more than happy to follow up with further detailed information to help me when I got in contact via email.

Would highly recommend Amanda.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017

A friend who is a long time client of Stable Massage St Kilda recommended them to me for my sore neck and lower back problems. First treatment was a reflexology which had amazing results for me.Have been having regular deep massages since and my body feels so much better. The old home is lovely and all the staff I have dealt with are both friendly and professional.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 1 January 2017

I have been using Stable Massage for quite a few years now and it's about time I wrote a review. Over the years many of the staff have worked there long term which is great as they get to know you and your body well. They have the most comfortable environment that I have experienced for treatment, using high quality tables and the rooms are clean, quiet and pleasant. I have been treated by Osteopaths and Remedial Massage therapists there over the years and am confident in their assessment and treatment. Most recently Junko has been my therapist and she is understanding, attentive and intuitive.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Stable Massage and Junko in particular were highly recommended to me and it's easy to see why - she's a great listener and very thorough. I was a little wary about remedial massage as I'd had some painful experiences in the past but she worked with what I was comfortable with and I felt a huge improvement after just one visit. Can't wait to go back!

Date of experience: November 2016