Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing remedial massage!

I have had many remedial massages over the years. The service has been fantastic. Easy... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
sharonhL1048PU
Au
Brilliant quality service

Fantastic service. Quality massage. Found all my pressure points & really helped my body relax... read more

Reviewed 16 December 2020
christophermJ9545FV

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around St Kilda
from USD 24.20
from USD 48.39
from USD 71.79
from USD 126.24
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Stable Massage and Junko in particular were highly recommended to me and it's easy to see why - she's a great listener and very thorough. I was a little wary about remedial massage as I'd had some painful experiences in the past but she worked with what I was comfortable with and I felt a huge improvement after just one visit. Can't wait to go back!

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I've been a client of Stable Massage for many years now.
For a start it's a beautiful historic house in St Kilda with a lovely atmosphere.

Over the years I've seen several highly talented remedial and myotherapists.
For the last couple of years at least I've been going to Janine every couple of weeks and she really is amazing. She just knows intuitively what you need and will work with your body. You just leave floating.

Also you can claim some through HICAPS.
I highly recommended Stable Massage for some exceptional treatments.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I've been seeing Junko at Stable Massage StKilda for about 2 years now for remedial massages and I honestly wouldn't trust another masseuse. She listens to what I say, concentrates on areas of my body that are painful and can often pinpoint issues I haven't even mentioned. If I'm stressed out she just gives me a full body relaxing massage which is bliss. I'm now pregnant and she has adjusted the massages accordingly and is well-trained in pregnancy massage. Stable Massage is in a beaitful Victorian Terrace on Alma Rd and I find the rooms and music very soothing. Definitely give this place a go!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Bruce is magic! My back has never felt better. Highly recommend the myotherapy treatments. Advice provided for longer term treatment and management is much appreciated.

1  Thank HolidaysAllOver
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Set in a beautiful historic St Kilda building. The service is great - real people who are passionate about their work. I see Kerrie who understands quickly my issues and really works very hard to help.