Lowest prices for your stay
USD 80
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
USD 74
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Agoda.com
USD 65
PricelineUSD 73
Expedia.comUSD 74
eDreamsUSD 80
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2020

The car park was horrible and filthy and the room was even worse. The walls full of dirt and oil , humidity smell , the whole apartment was filthy including the carpet. I have no words to describe this place, all I can say is DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 February 2020

DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE!!! NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES!
I'm a experienced traveler and have traveled through Asia and Africa for almost a year and only stayed at hostels, so I know that lifestyle. But this place have been the WORST place I ever stayed at!

We booked 2 nights in Redans Apartments in st Kilda, Melbourne and when we got there we found:

- blood stains on pillows (on the linnen and on the pillow)
- a dodgy hidden phone under the madras
- dust everywhere and smelled like mold
- used cotton ear buds on the zink in the bathroom
- living bedbugs and flies everywhere
- very strange people in the surrounding and in the block
- ripped madrasses
- cigarettes burns in madress
- stains on all textiles and madrass
- WORST customer service I've ever experienced

So ofc we asked for the money back, the guy that worked there gave us one night back and said we had to move from there the same night we arrived even though we paid for it (since we only got one night back). Since it was so late and we had no place to live this was our only option.
He was very discriminating towards me (I'm a woman), holding his hand up in my face when I talked or tried to overspok me all the time and said he didn't want to talk to me, only wanted to talk with a male, my boyfriend. He even lightly pushed me at once.

There is no reason to stay here. For this price you can find something better.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank hannahresa
Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

Worst mistake was not reading reviews and booking a room here.
THE BLACK MOULD found is a serious health hazard and place needs to be shut down until problem is fixed.
When we complained, the guy is obviously so used to handling disgruntled people and came up with excuse after excuse.
The most laughable one was the mould was caused by "the rainfall we had the night before."

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2019 via mobile

Absolutely filthy. The place is disgusting. Everything smelled of old cigarette smoke. Walls were mouldy. Door couldn't lock properly so no security at all. Found an old bandaid in the shower. This crack den deserves 0 stars at best.
LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bigdogtim
Reviewed 18 September 2019

Stay was really pleasant. Couldn't find any hotels near by and came here. welcomed by a nice guy who helped us with our stay and also answered our questions related to the city and attractions.
Recommend this affordable and quiet place to stay anytime...

Date of stay: September 2019