“Excellent Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfortable queen bedroom
Spacious living room with double-size sofa-bed Spacious living room with double-size sofa-bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Dining area
Well-equipped kitchen
Pool and BBQ area in the warmer months only
bathroom with laundry facilities
Furnished balcony
Furnished balcony
floor plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

roberttai...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Apartment”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Great location, apartment clean and tidy with all the facilities I was looking for. Internet worked well. No noise from other apartments in the block. Would strongly recommend this both for the apartment and its location.

27 Oct 2017
Thanks Robert for taking the time to write this review.
That really is a pretty concise description; great apartment in a great location. Our guests expect everything to be clean and tidy and the internet to be working, but we also want the place to be quiet and really comfortable.
Catani 3 is one of our newest apartments, so I'm very pleased that you find it so remarkable.
We have more than 20 apartments in inner Melbourne, with new ones being added all the time, so please ask us what we have available on your next trip and hopefully we can surprise you again.
Chris McDonald,
StayCentral short-stay and long-stay apartments
anjalucas
Melbourne, Australia
“just perfect”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

a perfect apartment. Very clean, everything there I needed to feel like being at home. I will certainly come back to this Apartment when I am in Melbourne again. Thanks also to Max for his quick help when calling. Anja

5 Oct 2017
Wow Anna. Thanks for taking the time to do this review. I'm really happy that you liked it so much; considering you booked two other stays with us! The alternative would have been pretty sad.

You were one of the first guests to stay in our new Catani 3 apartment, so it's nice to know that all went well and you enjoyed your stay so much, and that we looked after you well.

If you are booking for your staff again, remember that we have more than 20 apartments in different locations around inner Melbourne; if you would like a bit of variety?

I look forward to assisting you and your colleagues again.

Chris McDonald,
StayCentral long stay apartments:
in the CBD, Brunswick, Northcote, Essendon, Rosanna, Heidelberg, Southbank, Port Melbourne and St Kilda
jasminec7...
Melbourne, Australia
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This apartment was the perfect answer to a temporary long term relocation from Brisbane to Melbourne for work. the management team are BEYOND helpful,

Pet Friendly and perfectly styled to feel like you're at home in a little sanctuary while outside the Bustling life of St Kilda is every where.

Close to everything from great food, transport and the beach as well as so many parks and the botanical gardens. I'm definitely sad to say goodbye to my home away from home.

30 Sep 2017
Wow! Thanks for taking the time to submit your review Jasmine. I'm so please that you are impressed with our service, but also the apartment and the location. We assist many people with their relocations to Melbourne, so it is rewarding to us as a team to see that we are hopefully still doing a great job of it. I like the word 'sanctuary'. It is what we try to create in our properties; even though they are close to everything out guests may need.
I hope you enjoy the next one you have booked with us, as much as this one.
Chris McDonald
StayCentral (long-stay apartments)
Munster20...
Seoul, South Korea
“Good location for 2 persons”
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The apartment is nicely designed with good taste. The location is great. We enjoyed the short distance to restaurants and the beach likewise. By tram, it takes 20-30 min to the city. Kitchen equipment is fully functional and maintained. Management is very responsive, as we asked for beach towels which were sent a day later.
It was not as clean as we would have expected it when we arrived (e.g. corners were not dusted for a very long time, likewise the coffee maker. There were dirty footprints on the kitchen floor ...). Fair to say that Chris (owner) offered to send the cleaners right away, but at that moment we had decided to give it a good swipe ourselves. Also we found that some chairs were almost falling apart, as some screws were lose. Should be checked.
The sofa bed is almost impossible to sleep on. The mattress is old and very poor. Our oldest (9yrs) refused to sleep on it. He slept on the floor. For an adult, (or even two) the sofa is a nightmare. The other (real bed) is ok.
Another downside was the lack of light. There is no view at all, as the windows face the building next door, 5 m away. On rainy days in particular, the place is very dark and gloomy. We had the lights on all the time.
Sofa and lack of light are the main reason for the average rating. I guess, for two people for 2-3 days it is ok, but not for a family of four for a whole week.

Your age range 50-64
20 Jan 2017
I can understand why you enjoyed the apartment and the location so much. It is such a nice property; especially after we re-painted the apartment in lighter, brighter colours, installed new, lighter-coloured flooring, and new LED lighting. I am sorry you found it dark; but as you said, this was mainly on rainy days. (Just for the record, the adjacent building is much further away than 5m. I have sat in the sun on the balcony on many occasions, but I think you must have had quite a few gloomy days).
The location certainly is great; being so close to the beach, trams & shops etc as you said. I have stayed here myself on several occasions because of both the above reasons. It is a great place to enjoy the local area and the city itself, because of its proximity.
We haven't supplied beach towels for many years, but on your request, we decided it was a good idea again, and we went out and bought them for the property straight away. We now supply these in all our properties. Thanks for the idea.
I'm sorry that the cleaners didn't do their normal, good job of cleaning the apartment. We have also just started training them to carry a small tool set to fix little things like loose chair legs. I'm afraid they haven't quite mastered this new task. This will change very soon.
I wish we had known about the sofa bed as soon as you found it a problem. We could have easily dropped a new or extra mattress in for you, and at least have checked it on your departure.
We do advertise that the property is ideal for two people. We supply the sofa bed as extra sleeping places, but even a good sofa bed is not quite as good as a real bed of course. We will check this sofa bed when we go in there next. We always replace sofa beds or the mattresses when they no longer meet our comfort standards.
I'm sure you will find this and all of our other properties will be far better if you decide to return again.
Thank you for your feedback. We can only improve as a result of it.
Chris
Heather S
“Excellent apartment”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a fantastic stay. Apartment was great and we would recommend it to all our family and friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
12 Aug 2016
I'm glad you enjoyed our newly refurbished Catani apartment. We felt it was a good result, but it's nice to hear from a guest that it is so pleasant. I hope that you or your friends do return, and enjoy our returning-guest discount. Just tell your friends to remind us of you.
Cheers,
Chris
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing