Lowest prices for your stay
USD 102
Hotels.comUSD 89
eDreamsUSD 102
Agoda.comUSD 98
1,802 results
All reviews luna park great location deluxe room acland street palais theatre free parking across the road family room car park a great place to stay front door tram melbourne noise cafes cbd esplanade
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Good value for money, a room for 4 people with 4star service and free parking for less than 100$. All good mate will definitely come back. One of the cleanest accommodation we've stayed during our road trip. Very comfortable beds.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2020

We had the best weekend. Thanks Rodolfo in the office. The room was perfect, Deluxe Room, Big bed, great Shower and walking distance to everything we wanted to see in St. Kilda. We will definitely be back again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Cosmopolitan Hotel, Guest Services / Front Office at Cosmopolitan Hotel, Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2020

Dear Kay,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Cosmopolitan Hotel.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, specially from our team members and the way we deal with our guests. We will definitely share your comments with our front desk team member Rodolfo.

Thank you for staying at Cosmopolitan Hotel and sharing your experience.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Team Cosmo

Reviewed 23 July 2020

Nothing but attitude from all staff encountered. Anything asked for such as towels or coffee for more than 2 people seemed like a hassle for anyone on shift. You think they would be eager to have something to do being so quiet and so few rooms occupied.
No staff on property after 11pm so no direction or assistance when the fire alarm goes off. Or anyone to assist with anything medical after our daughter has a severe asthma attack during the night due to the mould in the room that had been just painted over. While it is located close to Acland St and the beach this is its one and only redeeming quality.

Will not return or recommend.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Hayley W
Reviewed 7 June 2020 via mobile

Ive never written a review but feel compelled to warn people.
I booked a getaway for my family and I was very disappointed. I had room 202.

I put in special messages that I’d like early check in (earlier than 3pm) as I have young children. I had a call at 3.15pm to say room was ready.

The bath had ants and mould in it. It was gross. There was also mould on the bathroom ceiling. So after playing at the beach I had to sponge clean the kids and not shower myself.

The DVD player did not play our brand new dvd that kids had been looking forward to.

The noise from neighbours in house next door kept me and my children up till 4am. Not hotels fault but hardly a place for families.

My biggest problem was the front door. There was no way to locked it from inside to stop little ones simply opening the low handle and opening front door if I was in the bathroom or in bedroom. Didn’t make a very relaxing experience.

$208 is a joke.

I related my experience to hotel before writing this but they said all they could do is discount my next stay. Aaaaaas ifffff

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Becandjohnnie
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

Good location but Very average room, shower was not clean mould in tiles and and at base, bed needs changing, room needs major improvements, this was a deluxe room without the Deluxe, staff friendly and helpful

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank M9270VVgeorgek