Stayed at the Cosmopolitan for a long weekend and couldn't fault it. The position is fantastic - walk to the beach and all St Kilda has to offer, or hop on a tram to explore other areas of Melbourne - easy! The rooms were quite spacious and clean, being well serviced daily. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We will be back next year and would highly recommend it for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of trendy St Kilda on the doorstep of Luna Park, The Esplanade, St Kilda Arts Markets, St Kilda Beach and Melbourne's finest restaurants and shops, the Cosmopolitan Hotel stands out with its boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money. This landmark icon immaculately redesigned with the latest luxury amenities and variety of accommodations to suit all needs, will assure an unforgettable and truly authentic Melbourne experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Agoda so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8 St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel St Kilda
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - By 8Hotels St Kilda, Greater Melbourne