Previously, Ive outlined the need this hotel has for a refurb, and while it still holds some charm, the makeover needs to happen like NOW!
Our stay was a single night, the room was nice enough, the noise however was off the richter. Pumping bass until 2am is a definite sleep killer, and while the lovely lad on reception did his best to calm us, the thumping went on unimpeded. I've got to say "I'm no wowser!" but heck 2am on a sunday night is seriously pushing it, seriously. (especially considering we asked for a quiet room?)
The Value is also slipping, taking into account the room rate versus the condition of the room/hotel, refurb refurb refurb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince is Melbourne's premier boutique hotel, hidden in the cosmopolitan bayside suburb, St Kilda. With 38 individually designed rooms, Veuve Clicquot in the minibar and KEVIN.MURPHY bathroom amenities guests will enjoy a stay with a difference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and lastminute.com.au so you can book your The Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince St Kilda
- The Prince St Kilda, Greater Melbourne