This was our second visit to The Prince and I still think it's a great spot. We booked a deluxe room this time (that's all that was available) and it was rather small although perfectly functional. I'd recommend getting a superior room if you can, especially if you prefer a bath to a shower.
The hotel is great value and breaky at Circa is always good. The staff are friendly, beds comfortable and the rooms are nice - good furnishings and amenities. Would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince is Melbourne's premier boutique hotel, hidden in the cosmopolitan bayside suburb, St Kilda. With 40 individually designed rooms, Veuve Clicquot in the minibar and (MALIN+GOETZ) bathroom amenities guests will enjoy a stay with a difference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince St Kilda
- The Prince St Kilda, Greater Melbourne