“Very long wait, and a bit wanky but good food”
Review of Miss Jackson

Miss Jackson
Ranked #8 of 311 Restaurants in St Kilda
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So I visited with my flat mate, and it’s a mixed review.

Firstly, it took 50 minutes for the food to arrive, we were close to throwing 5 bucks at them for the coffee and leaving. That being said, when it did arrive one dish was great, the other a bit average. Potato waffles that were burned and dry were the low point, the high point was the beautiful hollandaise on the eggs bene. The menu in general is a bit wanky, but that’s Melbourne these days, but if you’re looking for basic eggs and bacon, this ain’t your place.

Overall it’s a 3 1/2 out of 5, but since there’s no half I’ll give it a 4.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visit Miss Jackson twice already and give 10/10 for the food,drinks,service and atmosphere.
If I was a Melbourian I would come more often.
Great spot

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food, excellent menu with good variety for choice. Servings are generous with fresh ingredients and very much value for money. A great business offering warm hospitality.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Had been recommended to us and it took a time to actually find it as it is tucked down a side street, but we were glad we made the effort. Really friendly staff, lovingly prepared slightly unusual dishes and great fresh juices. Thoroughly recommend for brunch/lunch.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Ever since we have moved close to St Kilda, Miss Jackson had been on our 'To-Visit' List. We managed to visit this cute little eatery; which is housed inside a unit / apartment on a quite by-lane (easy to miss), that overflowed with warmth.

Egg Benedict with Crispy Pork, Crispy Southern Fried Chicken Burger, Buttermilk Chicken and Smoked Trouts with potato doughnuts were ordered for the brunch. To drink we had a double shot espresso (I'm sure it was an espresso), cold coffee and cold coffee with ice cream (if I am not wrong).

Everything ordered was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S and innovative.... except the Flatbread which was so chewy and tough. Crispy Chicken was crispy to a perfection, and burger itself was so juicy. Egg Benedict with Crispy Pork and whole lot of assortments was so overwhelming and tasty. Buttermilk chicken without the underwhelming flatbread was so full of flavors. Trout and Potato Doughnuts were tender and crunchy respectively. Coffees were good enough too.
Menu is short and simple but has everything for everyone.

Hospitality of this cute little 'Hidden Gem' is top-notch...even the best fine dinning fail to provide.

Prices for the humongous portions are too good a deal. Were so happy with everything that we are definitely Returning Soon.

1  Thank Ozzy-Kunnu