“Sweet Sweet Chirico”

Dining options: Breakfast
Melbourne, Australia
“Sweet Sweet Chirico”
Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

I've been frequenting BDC for several (5) years now, never, not ever been disappointed, oh contraire.
However, in my long (50) life, I've only ever eaten on Christmas Fruit Pie that I've liked, made with love by the sweetest, smartest lady it's been my pleasure to know.
Until today, Baker D. Chirico has completely changed my world. And while there remains a bunch of rubbish fruit pies in the galaxy, I will sleep well tonight knowing there are at least two places on the planet I can get grand Christmas pies!! BDC is taking orders for Christmas for another fortnight, best not forget!!

Visited December 2015

• Korean first
Canberra
“Love this place”
Reviewed 21 October 2015

Fantastic bread, fantastic sweet stuffs. I love coming here for breakfast, brunch and lunch. A place you can really relax.

Visited October 2015
melbourne
“French Bakery in all it's Glory”
Reviewed 18 October 2015

This place is fantastic no two ways about it. Very authentic French pastries and European style breads. A little bit more expensive than a standard bakery but well worth it. There is often a line to get in particularly on a Saturday morning. Yum.

Visited September 2015
“Best bomboloni in town!”
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Ever since I found this place, which I absolutely love, I don't go anywhere for my Bomboloni, Sicilian Cannoli and baked ricotta cheesecake. They are absolutely to die for and I am not a happy person until I eat one of these wonderful delights. But you do have to get there early otherwise you miss out as they sell out really quickly. Happy bomboloni!

Visited October 2015
1 Thank conniep114
Melbourne, Australia
“Stunning bread, pastries and pies”
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Brilliant bread, pastries and pies. Small shop, jam packed with goodies. Excellent choice of breads and pastries.

Visited August 2015