“Lovely bistro and great food!”
Review of Star Hotel Sale

Star Hotel Sale
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Sale
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family Bistro with kids play area, Front Bar & TAB, Functions & Catering, Gaming. Kitchen open from 11:30am-2:30pm & 5:30pm-8:30pm daily (excluding some public holidays) Our mission is to enrich the lives of our guests through superior quality food and beverages and legendary customer service. We are passionate about delivering an exceptional dining experience to every customer, every time.
Reviewed 5 February 2017

While staying at accommodation nearby for a business trip, I needed somewhere to eat dinner at night. The Star Hotel was recommended to me and the first night I had dinner there and loved it. The second night I thought I'd try somewhere different, big mistake, should have gone back to the Star Hotel so on my third and fourth (final) night in Sale I went back to the Star Hotel and loved it. Food great, staff great, couldn't fault it.

1  Thank 199karmil
Management response:Responded 7 February 2017

Thank you 199karmil for your amazing review!! it is great to see that so many people take time out of their day to provide us with positive feedback. I would love to know who the accommodation establishment was that recommended you so that I can pass on the positive feedback??? the staff will be very pleased when I bring this up at our next meeting & we hope to see you again on your next visit to Sale :)

Reviewed 30 January 2017

A very memorable meal, with divine steaks, far better than I've had in Melbourne, would definitely eat there again!

Date of visit: December 2016
Management response:Responded 31 January 2017

Thanks TracyBMelbourne for your glowing review and are so pleased that we can compete with the Melbourne market.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Thanks for opening Christmas Holiday.
The staff was warm, friendly and welcoming, the food wasn't over charge but great, plus the fresh tap beer still offering. It's the best place when you just pass by and need a nice meal. Plus the wifi was free and fast which was useful searching your next distance.

Date of visit: December 2016

Thankyou Saru B,
You can never go past fast internet especially when traveling. We are glad you got to experience all we had to offer on your visit.

Safe travels.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We went to the Star Hotel for lunch this month. I was very pl;eased with my meal. There was just enough to fill me and the food was of good quality.

Management response:Responded 31 January 2017

Thanks Valdambergs, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us for lunch and hope to see you again for your next group outing :)

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Not sure if this hotel has changed owners but the food is a lot smaller in size wait are staff are less friendly in no hurry to be back

Management response:Responded 20 January 2017

Hi Bettyken48,
I am sorry to hear about your experience with us. The Hotel has changed ownership however that has been the only change. Menu, staff and serving size of all meals has remained exactly the same.
If you could please contact me at tammy@starhotelsale.com.au so that I can get to the bottom of this issue that would be greatly appreciated.