“So much variety.”

Royal Copenhagen Ice-creamery
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Mildura
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

There’s so much to pick from, I struggled to decide. Waffles, crepes, donuts then so many flavours of ice cream.
Ultimately went with a fondue platter to share between myself and my two friends. Definitely worth a try. Lots of different things to dip in delicious chocolate. Paired with one of the best hot chocolates I’ve ever had!!
Staff are incredibly helpful and friendly, and the shop was kept nice and clean. I couldn’t resist getting a takeaway tub of icecream on the way out either!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

there were so many flavours to choose from that in the end i went with the take home tub because i couldn't decide. all were lovely an creamy and so very morish.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch during the busy Easter time, and ordered lunch. It was fast and delicious. We all tried something different and enjoyed them all. And topped the meal off with a yummy scoop of ice cream. Definitely going back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

So many flavours to choose - they seem to have a new flavours every time we go. It was Easter so my kids wanted to try the Creme Easter Egg flavour - massive smiles on their faces made it a great trip! Thanks!!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed an ice cream each here....ordered a choc dipped waffle cone each with own choice of ice creams. I can recommend the rocher, but also taste tested the Nutella which was very good too. You are able to help yourself to a couple of toppings...nuts and sprinkles and a sauce. Not cheap but they are good. A range of waffles and other on the menu too. Service was friendly.