Review Highlights
Guided kyak lakes entrance

Had a fabulous time on my first kyaking experience. Sarah was friendly and supportive. Highly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Greyhairlady
SUP Experience

Second time SUP still fell in heaps. Sarah at Venture Out is very friendly and helpful. Looked at... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Europeatlast
Warrnambool, Australia
via mobile

All reviews mountain bike stand up paddle board visit lakes entrance great fun paddle tour great advice in great condition few hours my partner great value sarah bikes beginners paddling ride route mia
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Sarah, as per previous reviews I read was extremely helpful and very friendly. We had two kids and very limited bike experience of recent years and she mapped out perfectly for us a scenic and family suited ride we had no issues in handling. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We were there last week hiring SUP and bikes. Sarah was very helpful and friendly. Giving us good information on route we could take to suits our family . We had great fun !

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic time with Sarah on a mountain biking tour during a recent trip to Lakes. I have a low level of fitness and my partner and I have never been mountain biking before. The trail was easily achievable, great for beginners. A few places where you were left out of breath but nothing that wasn’t fixed with a quick break. Sarah was a good instructor and attentive to what we were struggling with. Highly recommend giving it a crack, would have loved to have done some of the other tours but didn’t have enough time. A great way to see the local area.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank chichi1986
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We had a great sunset paddle tour- Emily was a perfect guide who took us up the river and we had so much fun!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I was part of a pre-planned, larger group, and went out today. Thanks, Sarah and Michael, for the awesome morning. Quality kayaks, great tuition and tips, along with knowledgeable insights as to the area and its history. Safety was paramount, and both Sarah and Michael ensured all were paddling within their comfort level. Happy smiles from all participants seemed to be the theme as we ended our 2 hour trip. This place offers fabulous customer service and nothing was too much trouble. Thanks, Sarah, for tracking me down when my daughter left an item behind, which you found later. Top marks, also, for not needing to haul kayaks back to the shop after paddling.
This is somewhere, as a local, I would hire from again and again.

Date of experience: January 2018