“Good breakfast, plenty of options”
Review of Funkey Monkey Cafe

Funkey Monkey Cafe
Price range: USD 4 - USD 22
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Winner of East Gippsland Business Awards for People's Choice 2011. The most modern, new and unique cafe in town. A family friendly cafe bakery offering a large range Cakes, Pastries, Focacciaas as well as a full Breakfast and Lunch Menu. Grab some coffee and cake and wander down to the beach. All our products are made on the premisses. We also can cater for any function. Open 7 days a week. Come in and meet our frindly monkey family. Turn left at the traffic lights off the main road, and you are sure to be delighted.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here recently during a trip to Lakes Entrance. Place has a good selection of food, both healthy and traditional breakfasts as well as some pastries and other treats. Serving sizes were quite big. Seats available inside and out and service was pretty good. Would go back

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick bite after arriving in lakes entrance. Super yum food and the coffee was great. The also offered kids meals which was perfect for our little ones. Only suggestion is to add another dairy free milk other than soy, Almond or coconut would be good for people that don’t like the hormonal effects of soy. Otherwise 5 stars from us :)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped by Funkey Monkey Cafe for coffee one morning and it was really good. The staff was very friendly as well!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very different food, but delicious. Packed and everyone enjoyed, although I got a large piece of egg shell in my egg. I had eggs benedict like I have never had before (quite different) but delicious. Go for the experience.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have been living in the area for a little while now and nearly everyday I stop in to Funkey Monkey for their amazing coconut bread! Unfortunately I am moving away in a couple of days and will miss it dearly. The staff are always so friendly and know my name and order like the back of their hands. Also their meals are incredible- in particular one of my faves is the potato rosti breakfast. You MUST try this place!