Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Beginner climbing Anakie with Matt

I booked a 6-hour privately-guided climbing trip for my 17-year-old son. Prior to the trip, he had... read more

Reviewed 31 July 2023
marksch159
San Carlos, California
Can't wait to do this again!!

Mountain biking in the YouYangs with GAS was a fantastic experience on so many levels and the boys... read more

Reviewed 22 July 2023
L T

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

My 14 year old daughter and myself abseiled with GAS on the weekend. WOW what a fantastic experience!
Jeremy was everything you would expect and more from an instructor, host, guide...
Warm and friendly and also a teacher so he is great with kids.
I was greatly impressed and we both had a fabulous day, and great memories to share.
Very high quality service and I would recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank Joski23elmer
Jeremy W, Owner at Geelong Adventure Specialists, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2015

Hi Jo, thanks for the great review. It was so nice to see a mother daughter combo adventuring together. You both did so well! “Best birthday present ever”, was the quote of the day. I’m so pleased you both had a great day. Regards Jeremy

Reviewed 8 April 2015

I am so very glad I found his site! My 11 year old son and I were looking for something adventurous to do while visiting Melbourne from the US. We had never rock climbed (other than a bit of indoor wall stuff) nor had we abseiled. Jeremy worked with us to set up something last minute and we were able to join in with another couple, which made the day that much more fun and memorable.

Jeremy is an absolute professional and all around good guy. His gear and equipment is in top form and he is a clear, safe teacher. We had one of our favorite all time experiences and really hope to find a way to do more of this when we get back home. If we had had any more days, we would have booked to do mountain biking with him and it will be the first thing we book if we make it back to Melbourne! We just took a train out of the city about 45 min and he met us at the door, very easy.

He usually does private excursions with you and will book it to work for your interests at an amazing price. You can't go wrong with this guy!

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank AustinAFP

Thanks very much Aseattletraveler_12 for such a wonderful review. It was great to be able to spend the day with you both and such a joy seeing your son loving every minute of the experience. I look forward to next time you’re in town. Regards Jeremy

Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

We had a fantastic day mountain climbing and abseiling. Jeremy tailored the whole experience to us and did everything to make the most out of the day. Such a nice guy! And he has excellent equipment and experience! I felt safe jumping off cliffs! Can't recommend enough! Will definitely book him again for the next adventure!

Thanks Therese for the review. I’m so pleased that you all had a great time. I look forward to our next adventure! Regards Jeremy

Reviewed 24 March 2015

My brother, my friend, and I went on a rock climb / ab sail tour with Jez and had an amazing time. He was both professional and safety conscious. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to do outdoor adventure type activities in Geelong.

Date of experience: March 2015
Jeremy W, Owner at Geelong Adventure Specialists, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2015

Thanks Hayden for the review. It was a great day with you guys, I’m so pleased you all enjoyed it. Also a huge thanks for the recommendation. Regards Jeremy

Reviewed 20 March 2015

No matter what activity you are looking at taking part in, Jeremy has you covered. Not only does he possess a wealth of knowledge about the outdoor landscapes he also has the highest levels of expertise in his fields. I would highly recommend GAS for University groups, business team bonding or even just away to experience something out of your comfort zone for a few hours. I will definitely be returning as a client of GAS.

Date of experience: March 2015

Thanks Jordy for your kind words. It’s been awesome to be able to take you climbing, abseiling and Mt biking. I look forward to many more adventures with you, in particular seeing how you progress on that amazing bike. See you on the trails, regards Jeremy