“The best place to stay in Geelong”
other travellers have booked this property
Master Bedroom
Swimming precinct at Eastern Beach
sailing on the bay
well behaved pets welcome
well behaved pets welcome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 54 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Gay E
“The best place to stay in Geelong”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We had a wonderful time at Sabina. It is so refreshingly clean and comfortable. Could not fault anything. The location is fantastic. The Cathedral on the corner and the main shopping centre just a two block walk. We walked down to the water in the evenings. We found it very convenient with our adult children; entertainment for them was close by. Helen, the owner, was so obliging and even put up Christmas decorations for us. We were allowed to take Daisie, our dog, This is my second stay and I really look forward to returning to Sabina. It would be hard to find any better accommodation in Geelong.

Your age range 50-64
13 Jan 2017
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and had a wonderful Christmas. I look forward to your next return visit. All the best for 2017.
AdamM3670
“A must stay!”
Reviewed 21 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I booked Sabina as a place to get ready before my wedding and all i can say is wow!

From the moment I booked Sabina, Helen (Owner) was extremely helpful with answering my many questions. Helen also allowed me to have a site visit beforehand, but trust me when i say you don't even need a site visit, just book it, you won't be disappointed.

The house itself is so charming and has so much character. It has beautiful high ceilings, large bedrooms and has such a homely feel. The property also has lovely manicured garden at the back of the house and the entrance to the house is just gorgeous.

Sabina was the perfect place to stay as I was able to have beautiful pre photos taken.

I can't wait to stay again!

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
26 Nov 2016
Thank you for your lovely review. It's a pleasure to be able to have such wonderful guests and delighted to be part of your wedding.
mackenzie...
“The perfect accommodation for a special event”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We stayed at Sabina on Myers for 4 days for the occasion of my daughters wedding. It was the perfect place to indulge in pre and post wedding events. The house is luxurious, beautifully set up and well presented. Helen was very accommodating when we asked if we were able to check in early and met us at the house. Although i must say i did look a fright after just having had a spray tan, and was mortified after catching a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror. We would definitely recommend and would stay again

21 Oct 2016
I am so pleased that I was able to meet you and delighted to have been able to host you all for your daughters wedding. It gives me great pleasure knowing that the house was a fitting part of such a beautiful and special occasion.
mirkitty
“Great stay in Geelong”
Reviewed 21 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a great stay at Sabina in August for my wedding. It was an ideal location and space for my family - very clean, comfortable and spacious. Communication was easy with Helen and check in was very smooth. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
21 Sep 2016
It was lovely to meet you (all the way from the UK!) and very happy that Sabina was the place for your wedding. I wish you a very happy and long life together. I look forward to seeing you again in the future...maybe an anniversary!
Helen
wsjt2016
Yarrawonga, Australia
“Beautiful, clean and very welcoming - lovely home away from home.”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My husband and two adult children stayed at Sabina on Little Myers for a long weekend - it was a wonderful family catch up and we could not have asked for better accommodation. Being able to bring much loved the family dog who was also made to feel extremely welcome, was just such a bonus. The house is lovely and had everything in it you could possibly need. Everything was such a high standard and comfort was paramount. Cleanliness was absolutely top quality. Helen was wonderful to deal with and the check in and out process was so easy. All of my dealings with Helen were very welcoming and friendly, thank you.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Aug 2016
I am pleased that you had a great holiday experience at Sabina on Little Myers. It was a pleasure hosting you and I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Helen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing