“Sabina the Gem of Geelong”
other travellers have booked this property
Master Bedroom
Swimming precinct at Eastern Beach
sailing on the bay
well behaved pets welcome
well behaved pets welcome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
3teensfam...
Blue Mountains National Park, Australia
“Sabina the Gem of Geelong”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Sabina on Little Myers is a Gem as this cottage has a warm cosy homely feel to it. The teens loved having the added bonus of WiFi. She is within walking distance to shops, movies and many attractions to visit. Beds are comfortable, spa bath fabulous used it more than once, gardens just lovely, endless hot water for the five of us.
Helen went the extra mile with finishing touches such as easter eggs for the kids! We loved having the feel of home whist on holidays as we could cook in the kitchen that has it all if we wished or walk down the street for a meal. I was able to contact Helen at any time which was reasuring I wished I could have thanked her in person for all the thought and care she puts into her Sabina On Little Myers.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Home away from home
Liked least: No luggage stand avaliable so as there was limited draws we had our luggage on the floor. This is the only thing that might be improved every thing else amazing, loved it.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
LOMA14
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent standard home for short or long stay”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Love this house, great location, well equipped, comfortable and beautifully presented. I could stay much longer as I felt so relaxed here.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Melbourne
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
13 Mar 2014
Thank you for your review. It is always great to hear from our guests as this helps us to improve our service standards.

I have noted your comment regarding the TV reception and upon checking found loose connections. We will make sure that the TV is checked on a more regular basis. The size of the TV is also under review and will be upgraded to a larger screen in the near future.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Helen Leen
Manager
Epping
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2013

Hobart
Reviewed 11 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing