Review Highlights
Great tour

We had a great day touring the Great Ocean Road with Stuart. His local knowledge was impressive and... read more

Reviewed 4 February 2020
Brad W
Marrickville, Australia
Great Tour

The tour is just great, you see a lots of great things! And Stuart is just a great Tour guide with... read more

Reviewed 16 December 2019
BigLeo123

All reviews dominique portet healesville sanctuary ice creamery delicious lunch meat pie apollo bay great tour day tour the great ocean road stuart timboon zoo gorillas whales distillery apostles melbourne
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

So glad I took a friend's recommendation for this tour. Friendly guide, amazing wildlife and views. Stuart is the best!

Date of experience: July 2018
Stuart R, Owner at Go Roam Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Awww shucks Sarah. Yeah, it's a great place to 'work'.
I'm glad you enjoyed seeing the whales, koalas, king parrots and even an echidna! Beautiful people and beautiful creatures.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My first time in Auz and I am not one for tours normally but this was well worth it. The bus was comfy and the tour organised well.Great group and I saw so much along the way and learnt so much from the informative and funny tour guide. It felt like I had known Stuart for years by the end of the trip and I was glad to make a good new friend.

Date of experience: June 2018

Thanks Bill

Glad you liked the tour. I loved hearing about operating a tour bus in Mozambique.

Are you sure all those stories are true? Makes working in Oz seem like a dream.

Hope to see you in Panama one day.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The Great Ocean Road has been on my bucket list for many years and after finally making it down to Victoria,and with limited time, I thought joining a Go Roam tour would be the ideal way to see the sights with local knowledge and not miss a thing. It was a good decision. Tour guide Stuart was friendly and professional and knowledgeable. Our stops were perfectly thought out to take happy snaps of the breathtaking scenery, the pace of the tour was perfect and the local information Stuart shared with us throughout the day on the area and its wildlife was fascinating ( something you don't get with a self drive experience). Sadly we did not have time to join a Wine tour on this trip but I can highly recommend the Great Ocean Road day trip

Date of experience: May 2018

Glad you enjoyed it.

It was a fun day and we were lucky to see plenty of Koalas, King Parrots and even an Echidna!

Great weather for this time of year!

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Great fun - our tour guide took us to boutique wineries with delicious food and wine. Views were amazing - will be going again soon for whale watching!

Date of experience: June 2018
Stuart R, Owner at Go Roam Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

What a great group to go on a Wine Tour!

I think the Whale Watching season might be early this year.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Dug the tour the most! Rocking around the Bellarine vineyards with Stuart our affable and knowledgeable tour guide - 2 tastings before the long lunch and the views were longer! Drink and Foodie heaven and ferry to door good times.

Date of experience: April 2018
Stuart R, Owner at Go Roam Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you Roger. What a brilliant group. The more the merrier! I am glad they lit the fire for us. Winter is coming...