Lowest prices for your stay
AU$124
Priceline
AU$130
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
AU$121
No fees just great deals
All reviews petite room great location the river bed was comfortable one night stay reception staff centre of town port motel sensor pubs attractions discovery cutlery
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2023 via mobile

Located in the tourist sector of Echuca this motel is convenient and easy to find. Room was clean, well appointed with everything you would expect for a standard, basic room. Sadly, the noise from the pub is excessive and kept us awake until the early hours of the morning. Motel staff were lovely and the cafe next door, Essen Food & Wine, is worth a stop to eat.

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 16 January 2023 via mobile

This motel is very comfortable. It is so central to everything: The Port of Echuca discovery centre, library, Main Shopping street, pubs etc are all within a short walking distance. The motel staff were very good. Bed was comfy, aircon good. The spa is a bath with jets. Room 40 is right at the end of the building and very quiet. Opposite side of the rooms with the hotel next to it.

Room tip: Room 40 for quiet and spa bath.
Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2022 via mobile

Standard room. Quite comfortable. Very well located right in the centre of town with restaurants and attractions nearby. Fridge had no freezer and not sure why the toilet paper was is a lockable metal container. Bed was very close to one wall - very squishy for a big bloke. Exhaust fan in bathroom was on a sensor that had a life of its own. Just little things. Quite acceptable for a one night stay.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 7 October 2022 via mobile

This was our second stay here. On both occasions we were happy with the room and staff. Issues with amenities were quickly rectified. Comfortable, clean and conveniently located walking distance from shops and the river area. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 15 September 2022 via mobile

Good location and good price for midweek stay.

1/4 roll of toilet paper in my bathroom when I checked in with no spare. No handtowels/bathmat provided which I found odd (and inconvenient).

Stayed for 4 nights, my room was only fully serviced ONCE which I was definitely shocked about.

The chromecast/streaming function on the TV just would not work no matter what I did. And on my last night the heater decided it didn't want to work anymore, but with no late night Reception staff that was just bad luck for me.

I personally found the bed very hard & uncomfortable. The room was good enough size for 1 person but it might be useful to provide a plate & cutlery in case people want to eat in the room. I had to eat a takeaway Parmi with disposable wooden cutlery from the restaurant- not great.

During the week it's a very quiet area. The most noise was from other motel guests slamming doors or speaking loudly in the carpark area, especially inconsiderate at 6am.

It was good enough for what I needed but honestly will probably try somewhere else if I find myself in the area again.

Date of stay: September 2022