Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
AU$123
No fees just great deals
All reviews petite room great location the river bed was comfortable one night stay reception staff centre of town port motel sensor pubs attractions discovery cutlery
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2022 via mobile

This was our second stay here. On both occasions we were happy with the room and staff. Issues with amenities were quickly rectified. Comfortable, clean and conveniently located walking distance from shops and the river area. Would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2022 via mobile

Good location and good price for midweek stay.

1/4 roll of toilet paper in my bathroom when I checked in with no spare. No handtowels/bathmat provided which I found odd (and inconvenient).

Stayed for 4 nights, my room was only fully serviced ONCE which I was definitely shocked about.

The chromecast/streaming function on the TV just would not work no matter what I did. And on my last night the heater decided it didn't want to work anymore, but with no late night Reception staff that was just bad luck for me.

I personally found the bed very hard & uncomfortable. The room was good enough size for 1 person but it might be useful to provide a plate & cutlery in case people want to eat in the room. I had to eat a takeaway Parmi with disposable wooden cutlery from the restaurant- not great.

During the week it's a very quiet area. The most noise was from other motel guests slamming doors or speaking loudly in the carpark area, especially inconsiderate at 6am.

It was good enough for what I needed but honestly will probably try somewhere else if I find myself in the area again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2022

Nightclub behind motel had very loud music till 2am. People from nightclub walked through motel after 2am yelling and making lots of noise.Not enough milk or bathroom products. And very tiny rooms. And would not class as 4 star.

1  Thank galea12020
Reviewed 22 August 2022

We had a one night stay here on a Saturday. Bed was comfortable, TV was enormous and the fridge was tiny. Everything worked just fine, but I would have had a better night if it wasn’t so noisy. Either a nearby pub or another room had music and noise going loudly til 1.00am, despite all our doors and windows being closed. Overall, a bit dated, but clean and comfortable.
Staff at reception was friendly & welcoming

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2022

Only motel I have ever stayed in that didn't have electric blankets. Mattress needs to be replaced, if you sit on the edge you slide off. Night one my feet were freezing. Otherwise it was a very nice stay. Petite Room was perfect for one person. Nice and close to Beechworth Bakery Macca's and Subway. Very clean and reception were very welcoming. You can walk everywhere from this location. Recommend but check if the mattress has been upgraded and an electric blanket has been added.

Date of stay: July 2022