Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
David B
Melbourne, Australia

Neat and clean.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 May 2024
Very well located. Rooms are well appointed and clean. Bathroom very clean also. No noticeable traffic noise. Will definitely stay here again.
Date of stay: May 2024
Echuca Motel
    AU$123
1.7 km from Mercure Port Of Echuca
View more hotels in Echuca
All reviews room was large night's sleep walking distance pleasant stay the main road accor port motel attractions kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2024

A hotel room should at minimum have a good shower, and when I say good shower, I mean something a little more than trickling. You know what I mean. For that reason alone, I wish I could give a minus 10. I do not care about anything else that the room has to offer (not that there is anything special). It is an absolute disaster of a place.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2024 via mobile

Clean. Free parking. Kids loved the pool area. Convenient location to shops and restaurants. We were in a room that backed onto the hwy on the lower level. We read many reviews about noise but didn't find it a problem at all. Yes we heard the odd loud car etc but it was never a major issue. Only stayed 2 nights and it perfect for what we needed. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2023

Date of stay: November 2023
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Reviewed 13 September 2023

We stayed here as part of a Cudo deal. On first entry to the property, I was expecting reception to be near the entrance, but it is located in the building at the other end of the carpark. Not really a problem just an observation, and there was plenty of signs to tell you where to go.
On arriving at reception, I asked the person at reception if they had my booking and was promptly told “I am on the phone”. Ok no phone in hand its hard to tell. A few minutes went by and another lady served me. As I was a bit early, she booked me in and asked me to return at 2pm which was ok by me.
On return, I obtained our key cards and proceeded to our room.
Room was spacious, clean and comfortable with a lounge which a lot of rooms these days don’t have. No complaint with the room or the furniture.
As part of our deal, we had a bottle of wine and two breakfast packs waiting for us. There was supposed to be some vouchers as well, but no sign of them in the room.
That night, my wife proceeded to have a shower and she could not get the pump packs of soap and conditioner to work in the shower. On inspection, I could not get the dispensers to work at all, so we reverted to our own soap etc which we aways carry just in case. The next day the maintenance man came and asked if we had a globe blown, to which I answered no, but I mentioned to him about the soap dispensers and he said they always play up and quickly replaced them.
On return to our room in the afternoon the room was serviced, however the breakfast packs we were supposed to have were not present. On asking for them at reception I had to show my paperwork to prove we were supposed to have them provided. No mention of the vouchers. I did however change the white wine for a red without complaint.
I really don’t have any complaint with the hotel itself. It was clean, quiet, safe, well located, plenty of parking and safe, however the walls were a bit thin. My problem is that the staff did not appear to have any knowledge of the deal I had purchased and I know they had the paperwork because it was attached to my check-in paperwork. If they had just read the paperwork as I checked in it was all there for them to see.
PS. I didn’t ask for the vouchers as we never intended to use them, partly due to the weather and no interest in the electric pushbikes.
I expect a bit more from hotels with the Mecure name.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Radarz
Reviewed 2 July 2023 via mobile

This Motel we feel is very overrated. The outside looks great but the inside not that flash!
There were no complimentary biscuits, no tissues!. This was a very first for us, and believe me we stayed in many hotels/motels!suites.
Shower was from the ceiling. Not a fan! The sheet were dirty yak!!

Room tip: We wouldn’t stay there again!
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rene K
Peter Dunster, General Manager at Mercure Port Of Echuca, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2023

Hi Rene, thankyou for your feedback. Complimentary biscuits and fruit are available at reception at the desk where you check in. Tissues can also be found in the bathroom. The rainfall showers we believe are a beautiful modern addition to our bathrooms. We will look into the sheets as our laundry come from a brand new linen company so this should not be an issue.
Thanks again for your feedback.