Review Highlights
The Great Aussie Beer Shed - A must to see when in Echuca!

We were unsure what to expect but upon arriving, Andrea made us feel welcomed and started with... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
staceylia18
Warragul, Australia
via mobile
Enjoyed by all

Neil was a wonderful guide and wealth of knowledge. My grandchildren really enjoyed the afternoon... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Christine B
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Echuca
from USD 156.10
More Info
1,360 results
All reviews amazing collection the owner farm machinery great host stubby holder aussie beef kids involved australian history well worth the visit function room huge collection all ages historical items whole family great place to visit wealth of knowledge sense of humour
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2021

I held my 60th birthday party at the Great Aussie Beer Shed and cannot recommend Neil and Andrea, and the venue, more highly. The function room, part of the whole museum, needed minimal decor. Neil and his team were super helpful in allowing us early access to set up, answered my endless questions about the sound system, ensured the room was completely cleaned before the day... I could go on. Nothing was too much trouble.

All my friends enjoyed Neil's presentation; he is an engaging raconteur and generous host who takes pains to include everyone - from children to grandparents. All the kids at the party, big and small, loved the cars and the memorabilia.

A wide range of drinks is available, not to mention the ice cream fridge. I wish we could have a big party there every year. People loved it and we will be talking about it for a long time. Thanks Neil and Andrea.

Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

A visit to the Great Aussie Beer was the perfect way to end our trip to Echuca. Included in the heritage package, it was something we may have missed if not made aware. Meeting Neil on our arrival was like catching up with an old mate. Had a beer in our hand within minutes. He was amazing with our children, 11 and 7 and engaged them with becoming ‘helpers’ during his informative tour. My husband and I really enjoyed seeing things from our own era along side extremely rare, old and unique items in the collection. So well presented and enjoyable. Well worth seeing!

Reviewed 15 April 2021

Had an absolute ball at the beer shed. Neil and Andrea are wonderful hosts and the memorabilia and artefacts are second to none. Our 6 year old daughter throughly enjoyed being Neil's 'helper' and thought the displays were lovely. :) For Neil and Andrea from Ellie.

Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed our recent visit to this amazing collection. Do not just expect beer cans and accessories. The collection is varied incorporating many aspects of Australian life through the years.
Neil was a thoroughly entertaining and informative guide.
Would highly recommend

1  Thank bazzawa
Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

Neil is a typical Aussie bloke with a great sense of humour. Amazing collection of ‘stuff’.

Worth a look