Lowest prices for your stay
AU$107
Multiple ways to pay
Vio.com
AU$91
Fully refundable before Sun, 17 Mar
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

The pool water was murky so the long awaited swim upon arrival didn’t happen. The room’s fittings were very tired....I didn’t want to use my lamp because it was wobbly and I feared for its electrical safety. Very basic overall, but clean. Promised so much, delivered little

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

At $109, the Haymarket provided great value. The room was a good size, with a QB and everything needed for an overnight stay. A limited Continental breakfast only was available. Dinner could be purchased from the hotel next door.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I stayed at the Bendigo Haymarket Motor Inn for two nights in August/September 2018.

It's your average Australian motel, but everything you could need was provided, and the room/bathroom were very clean and comfortable. It was very cold the weekend I was there and I'm happy to report the room heating worked very well!

This motel is right on the edge of the CBD and an easy walk into the centre of town. Being located right on a major roundabout I was worried about the noise at first, but it really wasn't a problem. The traffic dies down substantially at night.

The gentleman at reception was very kind and helpful, and made me feel very welcome.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GrahamsMusic
Reviewed 25 July 2018

An older styled motel but kept immaculate clean and no "Motel" smell.

Rooms are large and comfortable with basic facilities.

The one large downside was the hot water and the water flow in the showers.

The hot water as SCALDING hot and dangerous for younger or older people and the water control in the showers changed from scalding to freezing without warning.

They need to update the plumbing systems :-(

Apart from being very cautious when bathing it was a comfortable stay for us both and the pub next door has great basic pubgrub !

Room tip: all good no real difference
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My wife, mother in law & I stayed here on the 13/07/2018. The room for three people was reasonably priced, had good beds, hot water was fast to come through & the reverse A/C was great. The room wasn't cold overnight as outside temp was below zero degrees. Probably could do with a repair here & there but that didn't affect my stay. Located close to centre of town & easy to locate. Check in was easy.

Date of stay: July 2018