Lowest prices for your stay
AU$145
Fully refundable before Thu, 14 Mar
No prepayment needed
Priceline
AU$131
Agoda.com
AU$121
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews hibernian hotel stayed here room heater friendly owners room was spotlessly clean spa bath place to stay definitely stay here again the main road an overnight stay good size continental breakfast city centre phil motel accommodation microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2023

3 elderly friends and myself had the absolute pleasure of staying at Golden square motorinn in Beautiful Bendigo.On arrival Phillip and Jenny our host greeted us like royalty .Our family room was lovely so spotlessly clean and welcoming ,Our fridge was stocked with treats and drinks. Breakfast was very generous in size fresh and delicious l can honestly recommended this beautiful motel to anyone who is looking for a quiet relxing peaceful weekend away. The motel is suitated in high street close to all amenities

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2023

Great motel, spotless and so comfortable
Jennifer and Phillip can’t do enough to help you, looking forward to our next visit
Convenient to everything, perfect position
Safe parking
Definitely value for money

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2023

A lovely place to stay, central to everything with an awesome hotel next door where you cook your own steak on hot rocks. Rooms are spacious, well maintained and staff are very friendly. When I travel to Bendigo, this is my place to stay. Highly recommended.

Room tip: The motel is not directly in the heart of Bendigo but not too far away at all. Plenty to see and do.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2023

My crew have stayed here multiple times for work.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable.
Good service, communication and great value.
Location is fantastic, heaps of shops and eateries within walking distance.
Would highly recommend!

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2023

I thought the place would be noisy as it is on the main road. When we arrived I could hear the traffic. At night though (where it matters) I didn't hear anything. We had parking outside our door with a great EV car charger (type 2 plug). The couch was super comfortable and easy to stand up from. (I have bad knees) The bed was comfortable. I don't usually like firm but this was good as were the pillows. Usually the first thing I miss is my pillow. The room had heating, television, microwave, toaster, mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. It had tissues, soap and shampoo. There was milk, tea, coffee, sugar and biscuits. There is also a mini type bar where you can buy soft drinks and water that are in the fridge. It also, stated there is chocolate bars and nuts but I never saw them. The bathroom had a spa but it is not operational. Shower strong and hot. Amble space in bathroom and shower. Great lighting and safety chain on door. I would have liked to have an extra towel. I'm a bit bigger than 60kg and one towel doesn't really go around me. I didn't wash my hair (and didn't bring a shower cap which makes keeping it dry difficult) but my daughter did wash hers. With only two towels it is a bit difficult to dry yourself and your hair. I would have loved a cooked breakfast however, we had to leave by 7.50am and breakfast wasn't available until 8am. I know it's Sunday and all but a cooked breakfast would have been great. If there is no early breakfast, then giving guests some bread, spreads and cereal (bowls and spoons) would have been great. Would I stay there again. Yes. I stayed in another motel in Moama two weeks prior to this. It was four star. This was luxury compared to that motel.

Room tip: Bring a shower cap. Bring a hair towel.
Date of stay: August 2023