Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2018

People at reception very welcoming.Room clean and comfortable , shower great.Walked to an event at the stadium opposite so it was an overnight stay.. Quiet area . Short drive to attractions and shopping area

Room tip: Room became a bit cold overnight [ winter} Extra blankets in wardrobe and electric blanket on the bed
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable motel. Bathroom newly renovated, bed comfortable. Everything you need for a nights sleep! Friendly hosts and perfect location if your attending something at the bendigo stadium! Would stay here again. Thanks mark & lyn!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Great room and very close to the new basketball stadium being built over the road.
Plenty of parking and not far CBD and local attractions. Owners were very nice and helpful in making sure my stay was the best.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Motel was very clean, had plenty of amenities in room including table and chairs and lots of coffee sachets. Staff were very helpful. Great place to stay if going to the basketball which is just across the road.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2017

CAUTION CAUTION: STAY AWAY FROM THIS MOTEL. The most terrible experience of my life. AirCon or heater not working. Carpet disinfected with a terrible chemical whose strong, pungent and suffocating smell stays there for days to come. I could not sleep whole of the night due to (1) this strong pungent and suffocating smell of chemical in the room (2) Heater not working, the room was very cold (3) They wash blankets with the same chemical and same suffocating pungent smell was there in both the blankets. It was a shivering cold with snow on Victorian hills and I was without any heater or blanket with a hostile host. Rest you can imagine, what experience I have had with this motel. My accomodation was booked by my employer and I made a complaint about this motel at all levels of my organisation. I REMAINED SICK FOR MORE THAN 7 DAYS.

Room tip: There are plenty of very good motels in Bendigo
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mark H, Manager at Golden Hills Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

The split system heater air conditioner works very well thank you. I set the heater for you , is it my fault that you played with the controls and stuffed up the settings? Our carpets are professionally cleaned, we have never had a complaint in the thirteen years we have been at this motel. I noticed that you did not complain about smells coming from the towels, bath mats, hand towels or face washers but they are washed with the same laundry detergent as the blankets. I am not a hostile host, I am a lovely old bloke.