Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Scott T

DO NOT STAY THERE!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Sept 2022via mobile
I have been a loyal customer ever since the hotel opened… I would stay on a regular basis over many years & every single time I stayed there mistakes made! They have done everything from process my credit card without authority, to not adding my choice points every stay & me having to chase them myself, to charging me extra on my bills, to forgetting to rebook me in! The staff & management are incompetent & when I was upset with not being booked in the last time I rolled up, which I always do before I leave my previous stay, they told me they were booked out & couldn’t help me! I complained & asked to speak to the manager, the manager spoke to me & said they would find out what had happened tomorrow & get back to me… After not receiving any form of contact back from the manager for several days I called to find out what was going on & the manager proceeded to tell me that she had spoken with the owner & I was banned from ever coming back! What a massive insult as in the end they are the ones that had always made all the mistakes & were not prepared to make it right! It has been over one month now & the owner of the business hasn’t even had the decency to contact me to discuss the situation! You think as a loyal consistent customer since the hotel opened they would want to make amends, but no! This is the exact problem with customer service & looking after loyal customers these days, there is NONE! What ever happened to great customer service?!
I am glad they have banned me because I will happily never stay there again & would strongly suggest to anyone else reading this review to stay at another hotel in Bendigo! There are plenty of better hotels that provide much better customer service & actually care about their customers…
Date of stay: August 2022
AU$168
    AU$168
2.7 km from Quality Hotel Lakeside
View more hotels in Bendigo
All reviews new section pool area car park away from the road great position stay there again comfortable bed long weekend one bedroom apartment plenty of parking stayed one night single bed convenient location main road motel rear couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2022 via mobile

Fantastic stay! We booked a King room in the new section and found it to be clean and very spacious. Very quiet, room, amazing shower and very comfortable bed! Now I’m one who is never comfortable in any bed besides my own so this was a huge plus for me. The room was also dark in the morning which I love for a little sleep in. Nice location across from the lake and only a short distances to shops and restaurants etc will stay again if we ever revisit Bendigo

Room tip: Parking was great!
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2022

Last stay here I was up the back row of rooms parallel with the train track and didn't enjoy it. This time they put me in the main building on the second floor, so the room was far newer and no train noises to worry about. Only thing I didn't like was the door between two rooms, as next door it sounded like several young people were having a get together/small party, as very noisy! Otherwise the room was very spacious, clean and fine as was. Plenty of parking around, looked like enough for every room, which was better than some other accommodations I have stayed at in Bendigo. Restaurant was closed at the time due to covid, so not even room service available, but some local takeaways still delivered instead. There was no breakfast available at the time, either, due to covid. I would consider staying here again, but not in a room near the train track!!

Room tip: Avoid the rooms close to the train track, very noisy & no sound proofing.
Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2022

Fabulous facility warm friendly staff on greeting excellent room - well serviced - great location excellent restaurant well worth it happy to return

Despite being very busy - service was not compromised

Room tip: Enjoy every moment
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 9 May 2022

This hotel has a good location. We had a 2 nd floor room looking out towards the Animal hospital. The train noise didn’t bother us. The room was comfortable and spacious. Our room details did include items that we noticed missing. However we enjoyed our time there.
We didn’t have our room visited by the house staff on Sunday…different! Guess it was due to Covid.
The restaurant had a good limited menu on Saturday but wasn’t operating Sunday.
The staff were very obliging.
We walked to the CBD admiring the heritage streetscape.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 27 April 2022

We stayed in the one bedroom apartment. It was excellent, so comfortable, so spacious and very modern. Good WIFI and TV reception, too.
Sadly, the one downside is the car-park. There didn't seem to be enough bays available and some bays very difficult to enter and exit from.Not sure whether some of the public are sneakily using these bays. Did I notice a big , bold sign in carpark stating no responsibility for the Lakeside re damage to cars? Interesting!!!

Date of stay: April 2022