“new choice in Bendigo”
Review of Bayleaf

Bayleaf
Ranked #58 of 253 Restaurants in Bendigo
Reviewed 6 April 2018

great to have a new choice of food and good food it was,the staff were great and the place is clean,its well worth a visit to try something new.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This cafe restaurant is certainly good value and provides an excellent selection with daily specials. The coffee is consistently good and I would consider one of the best in the Bendigo region. Service is prompt courteous and the staff ever welcoming. Well worth a luncheon visit or just a quick coffee.
Try this one..........You will be pleasantly surprised !

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I struggled with the lack of variety on the menu. I ordered a warm chicken salad, it was nice but not a lot of chicken in the dish.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our open souvlakis which were tasty, generous in size and well priced. Coffee was good too. Couldn’t leave without a piece of homemade baklava and it was awesome. Nice little cafe worth a visit. Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I chose to sit at the tables outside only to realise they are right next to a set of lights,so, I moved inside to a sterile setting where I watched the waitstaff and the barrista bicker and roll their eyes behind each other's back.

The coffee was better than good. It was great. I'd go out of my way to get a take away from there without a doubt.

I paid $14 for a small Greek salad and, I'd have to say, it was worth every cent. I think the owners are doing a fantastic job, they obviously know what they are doing.

The staff are snobby millennials who are either annoyed by the presence of customers, work, not being able to stare at their iPhones or, perhaps, all three.