“Good tasty food and good value”
Review of Thai Fusion

Thai Fusion
Ranked #53 of 337 Restaurants in Ballarat
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Nice food, prepared quickly, good value especially when compared to the other over priced Thai restaurants in Ballarat.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Ate here February 2012, had very nice meals, good service, and the serving sizes are very large

Reviewed 2 March 2012

We chose this restaurant because of others' reviews. Glad to say that we were pleased.
My husband had a delicious seafood speciality - Fusion Thai Ja and I had Phat Cee Ew both meals were good. The restaurant was a BYO which always keeps the cost down and they did not charge corkage. The walls were decorated with genuine Thai artefacts.
It is fairly easy to find parking quite nearby.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

Good given location (rural town). Polite and efficient service, reasonably nice food, reasonably priced. Vegetarian and gluten free friendly' which is a godsend in a small town, so no complaints. I'd definitely return if I were in Ballarat overnight.

As a caveat, this place would only get 2 stars if compared to all other restaurants I've been to, but rates 4-5 stars for a country town, so I averaged it out to 3 stars overall. Call me snobby, I'm not bothered.

1  Thank BAMelbourne
Reviewed 8 February 2012

A typical Thai restaurant, but with really good food - no MSG!

The look of the restaurant could be straight from Koh Samui (i.e. not very luxurious - to say the least), but so could the food! A little expensive for a Thai restaurant (more expensive than our favourite Thai at home in Paris!), but the portions were huge.

Service was fast and friendly, food was delicious (the spicy option was - spicy!).