All reviewsgames roomexternal ensuitefree entrycamp kitchenberth cabinaustralian democracysmall playgroundsovereign hillbedroom villaswimming pooltoilet blockwarmer monthstoilet papercoffee machinecooking facilitiesdouble bedmain bedroom
Reviewed 23 March 2016

We stayed for one night recently. We had an ensuite sight, which had plenty of room (we only have a small camper) and would have fitted a good sized rig on it.
The ensuite was fantastic. Clean, tidy with fresh towels and soap provided. Hot water comes from an instantaneous gas hot water heater, so no worries about running out of water.
There is a laundry and a campers kitchen as well as other facitlies, although we didn't use any of them.
It's a short taxi ride into the city ($10.00 or less). The only thing that was a negative was the factory over the road, which was quite noisy, starting around 8.00 a.m. on a weekday. It didn't worry us a s we are early risers, but if you like to sleep in, it's something to keep in ming.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
ESHP01, Manager at Eureka Stockade Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.
Our ensuite sites are great being that they are drive through with a nice clean bathroom of your own. Our campers have never been happier now that we have a brand new camp kitchen too. I will have to investigate about the noise from the business behind us. I'm not sure if it a normal thing for them to be noisy as its not been mentioned to me before. I will definitely check it out though. Thank You again, hope to see you again.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

This holiday park is perfect! There is a no 8 bus from the train station that drops you off at the top of Stawell St and also goes via the Wildlife Park and Sovereign Hill. The units are clean & comfy! There is a playground on site and a great games room. Next door is the swimming pool which is free for guests. They also have discount vouchers at reception for places like Beechworth Bakery. I'd highly recommend Eureka Stockade Holiday Park! We will be back for sure!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Janine T

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.
Its so nice to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you will back to visit us again. We are so close to town, a walk to the wildlife park, museum and a 2 minute drive to sovereign. The pool sadly closes at the end of April but is a huge hit for half of the year opening back up again in warmer weather in November. Our guests love the free entry and the kids love the new splash zone they just built this year. See you again soon :-)

Reviewed 28 February 2016

The caravan park itself was good. Quiet in the park. But the noise from the mini mix concrete at the back was not appreciated at 7 a.m on a Sunday morning. Only for this I would not stay again. One way to make sure everyone is up and out early!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.
I apologise for the delay in this response. I wish i had of heard about the 7am noise at the time as I could have made sure to make a complaint to them. This is not normal for them and I will need to see if I can encourage it not to happen again in the future. Our park is generally quite so I am sorry that you were woken up to early.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

OMG Just recently stayed at this beautiful and convenient quite location, with outstanding new cabins with everything you would desire,great beds and must say love them pillows ! very spacious kitchen/living area,to be honest a very clean cabin and outside surroundings, lovely and very helpful staff. Brooke and Luke who operate a very successful family business for many years that i found out, you could certainly tell there appreciation for other people,highly recommend, booking my next stay in April, cant wait. thank you !

Room Tip: Can't go past the new cabins....
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Wow, what a review!! Thank You! I remember you staying here and I remember you stayed in one of our brand new Premium cabins (which are just stunning).. You and your partner were lovely and I was supposed to tell you where i bought those pillows :-) We had these cabins professionally photographed last week and cant wait to put these photos on our new website. You can check them out on youtube though. Luke's parents started this business in 1972 and has been run by our family since. Its nice when people visit us and remember staying here and meeting Roly and Graeme 20 years ago. Well we will see you again next year, I see that you have already re-booked. Brooke

Reviewed 19 February 2016

WOW WOW WOW!!! We recently stayed 2 nights at this amazing holiday park. We stayed in one of the brand new 3 bedroom cabins, WOW these cabins are spacious, bright, modern and clean. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large open kitchen/meals/family area. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were the best. The grounds were very clean and tidy. The hosts Brooke and Luke were lovely people and could not have been anymore helpful, I could not fault any of the staff they were very friendly and helpful.
The location of the holiday park was ideal, a 5 mins drive to Sovereign Hills.
Would recommend this holiday park to all :)

Stayed: February 2016
ESHP01, Manager at Eureka Stockade Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Thank you so much for your very positive review! How nice is our new 3 bdr premium villa! It is so nice I want to live in it! We have had lots of feedback on how comfy everything is in them and guest who have stayed in them have re-booked for the following year. Thank you for recommending our park and we hope to see you again in the future.