“Tasty Tasty pizza ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered a garlic prawn and house special and ate like there was no tomorrowWe ordered both as small and they were so well cooked and full of ingredients and flavour ✅top j

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We ordered a pizza from here the other night , usually they are pretty good , but this night it wasn't the pizza that was bad it was the service & the attitude of the staff !
after waiting over two hours for a pizza , i called the shop after an hour to make sure it was still coming, the original person i placed the order with said it wouldnt be long , the next person i spoke to an hour later said it would still be another 45 minutes ? i placed the order early & it wasn't a Friday or Saturday night. anyway we called for a third time after the pizza still hadn't shown up two hours later , the girl passed us on to the manager who said the delivery guy was infact the manager which i seriously doubt he was , none of them had a clue what they were doing , there was no apology , the pizza was cold , seriously train your staff properly , how can no one know what is going on with a pizza that was ordered at 6pm & doesn't arrive till after 8 cold !

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Will never eat from this place again!!! Not only was the topping a rip off, had ordered seafood and counted 6 prawns for a large pizza. Really? I then rang up and complained and the girl was that rude to me on the phone and said, well not my problem you can't prove that. I was so horrified how i was treated, and won't waste a dollar on that place ever again!!!!

1  Thank Emilylover
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I had a pizza from this place, as I was staying nearby and didn't want to do the restaurant thing. Eating in my room was my choice that night. The shop is a bit shabby, absolutely no frills, but the pizza was really very good, and a very big feed. I'd buy here again next time I'm in town.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

If you like a good sized pizza that is greasy and absolutely covered in toppings and cheese then this place is great. The odd occasion I love a big old greasy pizza and Italian pizza house pizzas haven't let me down. Staff aren't always the best but I guess you get that everywhere you go. I haven't been to the Italian pizza house for a while now but I think I'll make a return very soon.