“A bit salty”

Ranked #7 of 323 Restaurants in Launceston
Price range: USD 6 - USD 18
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Samuel Pepy's Cafe works to give gluten intolerant people back the choices other people take for granted when it comes to dining out. It is dedicated to preparing and serving food that is 100% free from gluten. This includes cafe style meals along with a range of cakes/biscuits/slices as well.
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Very pleasant service and cafe has some ambience. Prices are not the cheapest, but you would expect this with cafe providing some ambience. The food was acceptable, my only comment was that I found my breakfast to be very salty, without adding any salt. I may be overs sensistive as I don't add salt to food.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Breakfast here is sensational. Love everything about this place. Its our go-to when in Launceston. The food and coffee if fabulous and we love the decor. Service is friendly and happy. Just Love it.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely staff great coffee! Very fried and buttery food but thinking that’s the theme they are channeling was tasty and hit the spot.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Every time I come here the service is exceptional and the food is always amazing. Every time I travel for work I always come here for breakfast or lunch. Keep up the great work guys.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We opened the shop at 0800 one Saturday morning by being their first customers of the day. And the whole experience was good to go from the get-go.

Food and coffee was excellent and the whole feel of the place was very inviting.

We also had fun with the barista with a side order of sausage but pronounced it “sos-sarge” a la Peter Sellers in Pink Panther movies. Lots of gags followed.

Highly recommended.