got a great rate very last minute through wotif. large spacious suite style room. separate lounge and bedroom with king bed. clean, modern and light with a balcony. large bathroom with bath and separate toilet. Has microwave and toaster and kettle. Minibar is quite expensive and you have to pay to park there. hotel has a reasonable gym too. All in all it was very good value. the hotel is close to town and the facilities are really very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Launceston hotel is an elegant, boutique style hotel set in a central CBD location, within walking distance to the Seaport precinct and major attractions such as Cataract Gorge. Combining style and convenience, the hotel comprises 51 self-contained guest rooms boasting a private balcony, separate bedroom with luxurious king size bed and spacious en-suite. Many also feature spa baths and kitchen and laundry facilities.Showcasing natural Tasmanian stone and timbers throughout the interior and locally commissioned art, The Sebel Launceston offers charming, contemporary accommodation and unrivaled service in one of Australia’s oldest and most picturesque cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Sebel Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Launceston Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Hotel Launceston
- Sebel Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Launceston Tasmania