We stayed at Sebel Launceston for 5 nights in total and really enjoyed it. It is in a handy location with only a short walk to shops and attractions etc...
Our room which was a One Bedroom Apartment had a handy galley style kitchen which provided everything we needed. The staff were friendly and always willing to help from start to finish..
In house movies were great way to unwide after a day out exploring Launceston and food from the Restaurant was of a high quality also. Room service dessert was a nice way to finish the day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Launceston hotel is an elegant, boutique style hotel set in a central CBD location, within walking distance to the Seaport precinct and major attractions such as Cataract Gorge. Combining style and convenience, the hotel comprises 51 self-contained guest rooms boasting a private balcony, separate bedroom with luxurious king size bed and spacious en-suite. Many also feature spa baths and kitchen and laundry facilities.Showcasing natural Tasmanian stone and timbers throughout the interior and locally commissioned art, The Sebel Launceston offers charming, contemporary accommodation and unrivaled service in one of Australia’s oldest and most picturesque cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Sebel Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Launceston Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Hotel Launceston
- Sebel Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Launceston Tasmania