Adina Place City View Apartments
Mantra Charles Hotel(Launceston)(Great Value!)
USD 117
USD 110
  • Restaurant
The Sebel Launceston(Launceston)(Great Value!)
USD 125
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Peppers Seaport Hotel(Launceston)(Great Value!)
USD 139
USD 80
  • Restaurant
Quality Hotel Colonial Launceston(Launceston)(Great Value!)
USD 73
Best Western Plus Launceston(Launceston)(Great Value!)
USD 88
  • Restaurant
Country Club Tasmania(Launceston)(Great Value!)
USD 117
Batman Fawkner Inn(Launceston)
USD 55
Clarion Hotel City Park Grand(Launceston)(Great Value!)
USD 126
USD 114
Auldington(Launceston)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 80
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbedroom apartmentgreat locationthird floornice balconybbq areaspa suitecooking facilitiesstay there againlong weekendfree parkingcar parkhot watershort walkeasy walklaunceston citypleasant staygreat value for money
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Although our room was small, as you would expect for a studio apartment, we found it had all we needed and we enjoyed sitting out on the balcony with views of Launceston city lights. An easy walk to the centre of Launceston, a pleasant BBQ area and good laundry. Staff were very helpful. It is basic, no frills accommodation but still a very convenient and comfortable base to explore Launceston and surrounds.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I don't know where it gets the 4 star ratings from? Hospitality wasn't present from the owner and in this sort of industry friendliness goes along way. The cleaners need to spend a bit more time in there and check cupboards and on top of the shower screen was used soap and other items! Great location. Overall i give it 3 stars if that! A smile and how was your day goes along way these day's. If you don't like you're job then find something that will make you smile no I won't stay there again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Vicki T
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

The Apartments seems very outdated, the spa bathroom is large, but the toilet is in the same room and makes the bedroom small and cramp, a bit smelly when we entered the room. The TV looks old.
We stayed during peak seasons for two nights, and there were no housekeeping.
The reception asked my Credit card to hold $10 deposit, of which I obliged and as soon as she finished that, she said that I still owed her one nights, as the apartments actually already charged our rooms a month before we arrived.
So, I asked what that $10 deposit for if we have to pay in advance for the second nights?
She told me it's for incidental i.e. If we eat the corn flakes in the room.
What a ridiculous!

There's also a written warning in the room, the check out time is 10am, if you late check out, you will be charged $15 per hour!
Not recommended for the price they charged.

The only good thing is the location in vicinity to City Park and to the shop.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2016

We travelled as 2 couples and had a great stay in Launceston. The apartments are getting old but are close to the city and parks. Kelly in the office was brilliant - she gave us a lot of insight into what we can do within walking distance and short drives. it is a good base for travelling to Beaconsfield - or Sheffield - or any other sights around the Tamar.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better view
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2016

My husband,my niece,who had not long lost her mother, and myself stayed 3 nights at the Adina in a 2 bedroom apartment,to mainly visit my Mum,my niece's grandmum. We found the staff very friendly,nothing seemed too much trouble,check in and out excellent. location was great, and no extra for a car park.The apartment was roomy,clean and for the price, good value,being able to selfcater is a big saving, nice balcony with a lovely view,Would stay there again.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better the view
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family