All reviewsbedroom apartmentrecommend adinagreat locationthird floorspa suitelong weekendstay there againfree parkingwalked everywherehot watereasy walkpleasant staygreat value for moneycataract gorgebalconymartyaccommodation
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

The Apartments seems very outdated, the spa bathroom is large, but the toilet is in the same room and makes the bedroom small and cramp, a bit smelly when we entered the room. The TV looks old.
We stayed during peak seasons for two nights, and there were no housekeeping.
The reception asked my Credit card to hold $10 deposit, of which I obliged and as soon as she finished that, she said that I still owed her one nights, as the apartments actually already charged our rooms a month before we arrived.
So, I asked what that $10 deposit for if we have to pay in advance for the second nights?
She told me it's for incidental i.e. If we eat the corn flakes in the room.
What a ridiculous!

There's also a written warning in the room, the check out time is 10am, if you late check out, you will be charged $15 per hour!
Not recommended for the price they charged.

The only good thing is the location in vicinity to City Park and to the shop.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2016

We travelled as 2 couples and had a great stay in Launceston. The apartments are getting old but are close to the city and parks. Kelly in the office was brilliant - she gave us a lot of insight into what we can do within walking distance and short drives. it is a good base for travelling to Beaconsfield - or Sheffield - or any other sights around the Tamar.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better view
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2016

My husband,my niece,who had not long lost her mother, and myself stayed 3 nights at the Adina in a 2 bedroom apartment,to mainly visit my Mum,my niece's grandmum. We found the staff very friendly,nothing seemed too much trouble,check in and out excellent. location was great, and no extra for a car park.The apartment was roomy,clean and for the price, good value,being able to selfcater is a big saving, nice balcony with a lovely view,Would stay there again.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better the view
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2016

We stayed here for three nights in Apartment 25 on the third floor which was no problem having a lift. Parking the car and taking our luggage to the room was the hardest part but there was a trolley we could use. Our Apartment was quiet and we were resting after touring Tasmania for eight days and found this Motel well equipped and peaceful .

Room Tip: Our Apartment was spacious and the kitchen had appliances if one decided to cook a meal. The lounge room had a view over Launceston .
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stay here a couple of times a year. We have a 2 bedroom refurbished self contained apartment each time for the extra room and facilities. The view is great overlooking the city, the apartment is spotless, bright, comfortable and convenient. We travel often and have stayed in many places. I love the compact kitchen and availability of local restaurants. Will return!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple