All reviews bedroom apartment recommend adina great location third floor small balcony spa suite long weekend stay there again free parking walked everywhere hot water easy walk cataract gorge marty accommodation cbd microwave
Reviewed 20 November 2016

We stayed here for three nights in Apartment 25 on the third floor which was no problem having a lift. Parking the car and taking our luggage to the room was the hardest part but there was a trolley we could use. Our Apartment was quiet and we were resting after touring Tasmania for eight days and found this Motel well equipped and peaceful .

Room Tip: Our Apartment was spacious and the kitchen had appliances if one decided to cook a meal. The lounge room had a view over Launceston .
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stay here a couple of times a year. We have a 2 bedroom refurbished self contained apartment each time for the extra room and facilities. The view is great overlooking the city, the apartment is spotless, bright, comfortable and convenient. We travel often and have stayed in many places. I love the compact kitchen and availability of local restaurants. Will return!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I know it was only a 3 star but still. The studio room smelt and looked nothing like the pictures. The adjoining door to the next room was secured with a small slider bolt. In between the two studio rooms was a piece of foam for "sound proofing".
I did not feel safe leaving any belongings here or sleeping here.
The lady on the front counter was very understanding and was the only redeeming feature of the experience. Our money was refunded immediately.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We stayed there for three nights in September. We had booked a spa suite but on our request they agreed to change to a studio without any extras.

The kitchen is small but very well built so convenient to use. Liked the view form the room (we were on the first floor). There is a lift. there is enough parking place and the location is very nice.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I may seem a little picky by only giving a 3star rating but my reasons for this is...
I am not keen on toilet and bathroom in one. Not very pleasant taking a spa when partner needs to use toilet. The drive way is steep and with cars parked on each side of carpark makes at a little awkward to try get out of parking space. Canvas artwork on wall although I dont mind it to much it looks like it been done by my 2yo. The view is Ok. N the room is clean n tidy. Coffee tea n sugar is supplied. Bedding is also clean n tidy but with a sheet on top of the doona as a cover. It was comfortable. Staff were friendly but I was not impressed to find the same room online cheaper than calling them. Yet was told that $110 for queen room was the best they could do. (I should of checked before booking)
One nights stay is required when booking.
Then when we arrived Friday we were also hit with $100 deposit witch was not mentioned on the phone call. I didn't mind too much and I do understand that some people trash rooms ect but I do feel that we should of been told as if we hadn't had the money we would of been stuck with no where to stay n still been out of pocket for the one nights stay.
Can think of nicer places to stay that are honest n upfront. As a once off it OK but don't think we would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple