1,166 results
All reviews river view mud restaurant cataract gorge paid parking upgraded to a suite one bedroom suite per day washer and dryer reception staff city centre car park main road full kitchen great room lounge area king bed easy walk
Reviewed 3 August 2018

By far the friendliest staff of anywhere I've ever stayed, and I've traveled extensively. Great rooms, awesome location with a range of restaurants within a 2 minute walk. Would recommend a room with a view of the water as it's beautiful at night.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Larrissa H, General Manager at Peppers Seaport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted that you were able to enjoy the hotel and the service we strive to deliver, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We had a one night stay last Saturday night and I would highly recommend Peppers Seaport. Our riverside room was comfortable and spacious and the location ideal for the walk to the amazing Cataract Gorge. We were checked in by Kerryn, who could not have been more friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018
Larrissa H, General Manager at Peppers Seaport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thank you for your kind review I am so pleased to read you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass your feedback to Kerryn who will appreciate her efforts being noticed by our valued guests.

Looking forward in welcoming you back next time you are in Launceston.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Will definitely stay here again. We had a two bedroom unit and it was great. Beautiful decor, lovely bedding and towels, and two nice bathrooms with lovely accessories. Large modern kitchen. Friendly staff. Walked to restaurants and bars.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your feedback. I was delighted to hear that you found your apartment comfortable and well equipped and will be looking forward to your next stay

Reviewed 31 July 2018

The place is very nice location where locaed besides seaport. I was appiciated with my friends with the nice view in the morning. The sunrise was shined into room. The staffs also very nice service for us. If I have a chance, I will absoluly come back for sure.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your experience that you had at peppers Seaport Hotel in Launceston. We will be looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

The studio apartment was spacious, comfortable and clean. Great service too! Fully self contained and modern room. Great facilities and helpful staff. Room service meals were a little bit pricey and not to the highest standard, though it was convenient. Could do with a silent heating option over the air conditioner.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I appreciate your feedback on how we can improve our product and service we provided to all our valued guests. I am glad you found the staff helpful and the apartment well equipped for your stay.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.