“Amazing ”

Ranked #88 of 346 Restaurants in Launceston
Price range: USD 4 - USD 24
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

The food here was beautiful. Service was prompt and helpful.
So glad we stopped to try it out. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

What an amazing eatery! I had the warm prawn, scallop and bacon salad ($19) and it was faultless. Amazing flavours with plenty of toppings. Rest of the family really enjoyed their meals so will definitely be back.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Amazing atmosphere, fresh products bursting with flavour. I absolutely enjoyed the scallops and prawns in the scallops prawn and bacon salad. The best dish I have had so far in Launceston.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I got the simple eggs where you can pick you how you like your eggs done. It does come with sourdough as I am gluten free I asked for no toast added bacon, tomato and avocado

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We were staying in the hotel next door and wanted something quick to eat. We had dinner there and also breakfast. The spaghetti Bolognese was very nice as was the pancakes for breakfast. The rest of the food coming out also looked amazing. The staff were welcoming and friendly.