“Amazing food with excellent price point”

The Eatery on Cameron
Ranked #82 of 343 Restaurants in Launceston
Price range: USD 4 - USD 23
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

What an amazing eatery! I had the warm prawn, scallop and bacon salad ($19) and it was faultless. Amazing flavours with plenty of toppings. Rest of the family really enjoyed their meals so will definitely be back.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Amazing atmosphere, fresh products bursting with flavour. I absolutely enjoyed the scallops and prawns in the scallops prawn and bacon salad. The best dish I have had so far in Launceston.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I got the simple eggs where you can pick you how you like your eggs done. It does come with sourdough as I am gluten free I asked for no toast added bacon, tomato and avocado

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We were staying in the hotel next door and wanted something quick to eat. We had dinner there and also breakfast. The spaghetti Bolognese was very nice as was the pancakes for breakfast. The rest of the food coming out also looked amazing. The staff were welcoming and friendly.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

My husband and I went here recently for breakfast . My husband had the $7 breakfast and coffee and I just had a coffee. My husbands meal was very generous in portion serving. Whilst there we witnessed a table of 4 adults where the men only ordered a big breakfast each and the ladies only ordered drinks. The ladies were sharing the men's breakfast when they were told to stop, not once but 3 times. I think this is totally unacceptable as I think if you pay for it you should be able to do with it what you please. This is the only place I know that won't allow this to happen. Just be aware. Can't complain about the service or the food just this incident.

1  Thank Anna C