1,892 results
All reviews converted hospital launceston general hospital modern hotel room service king room free wifi small kitchenette fresh air business trip hotel restaurant city centre comfortable bed reception staff great room convenient location an easy walk great place to stay
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Outstanding service. Reception staff were excellent. Room was wonderful. Staff were genuinely friendly, polite and helpful. Will be back and will be recommending the hotel to friends and colleagues alike.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel_Manager287, General Manager at Mantra Charles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear 800TP,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and found our team to be genuinely friendly, helpful and polite!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

A last minute reservation was able to be secured quickly and easily. We staying in a King Studio which allowed us to prepare some of our own meals as the kitchen facilities are adequate. There was also laundry facilities in the common area. Great place to have a travelling break in luxury.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear J H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I have just had an amazing meal in room service at the Charles. Please, please, please ... if staying in, order the House Made Ricotta Gnocchi and steamed green beans as a side. Perfect size and flavours are balanced beautifully. Was motivated to call to kitchen to congratulate them.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Hotel_Manager287, General Manager at Mantra Charles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Dear Matthew H,

Thank you so much for your positive review!

I am pleased to read that the Gnocchi, you will also have to try the Blackberry Panna Cotta which is just amazing.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Mantra Charles soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Mantra for 3 nights in a king studio apartment. The room was clean, large and very comfortable. Staff were really accomodating, particularly in assisting me with some last minute needs and, of course also very polite.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Madga M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review.

I am pleased that your enjoyed your stay and that you found our team to be accommodation and polite.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Mantra Charles soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This place is just excellent. I have stayed so many places in Launceston and nothing else compares.
the staff are friendly, rooms are great, bathroom is done perfect and the beds are perfect. helps to sleep in.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Alsi L,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and find that nothing else compares to Mantra Charles! High praise indeed.