“Popular spot don't know why”

Liv-eat Fresh Eating (Launceston)
Ranked #28 of 55 Quick Bites in Launceston
Price range: AU$3 - AU$15
Description: Liv-eat Fresh Eating is a Tasmanian owned healthy fast casual food concept, offering a great range of quick healthy options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At Liv-eat we try our hardest to find the freshest local ingredients. We support local farmers and businesses. Breakfast options: Great coffee, fruit salads, chia bircher, bacon and eggs wraps, breaky toasties, muffins, smoothies juices. Lunch options: Salads, wraps, soup, sandwiches, hot wraps, deli salads, made to order available, smoothies, juices, hot salads and bowls, toasted rolls and wraps. Dinner- Mexican wraps, warm salads, warm bowls, variety of hot wrap options.
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Fast fresh and expensive.
Don't like the ordering system or the overbearing staff either.
Food to be honest subway offers better value they weigh all there salads when made ingredient by ingredient. The meat salads are extremely light on meat I paid for extra meat today and couldn't believe the small amount I received.
Firstly breakfast they do a wrap and coffee combo alright for something light. The egg and bacon toastie is all bread and extremely dry.
Coffee is good.
Lunch toasties might look huge but fillings very light on not overly expensive. Wraps the same. Make your own in sandwich bar can be extremely expensive they double charge for premium fillings.
Salads all look enticing but wait until you get it to the table after having it sat on the counter with other patrons coughing all over it.
Salmon salad not salmon hard rice chick peas and no flavour. Tandoori chicken extra chicken had no chicken in the salad all lettuce cucumber finely diced tomato and onion once again dry.
There cooked to order burrito bowls are the same hard rice no meat or flavour hardly good quality Mexican style food.
Saving grace coffee is good that's it.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank TasmaniaLovesydney

Reviewed 15 November 2017

there was a great selection of food on offer at Liv-eat Fresh eating - which was good to see. he had a chicken & I had a salmon roll - delicious - they also made a great coffee. would highly recommend

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Greeted by friendly staff, great range and choices on the menu. Fresh and healthy meals. Plenty of seating and offered a smoothie tasting whilst dining.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

So much to choose from, amazing salads, plenty toasty options, healthy eating quick and easy, easy parking at front door

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I am a regular at Liv Eat because the food is great- one of the few central options in Launceston for a fresh salad.

However I have been sorely disappointed with the customer service on my last few occasions.

I put it down to a busy day the first couple of times around, but after today's service- I won't be back unless things drastically improve!

I waited a good 5-10 minutes to be served despite walking in and seeing 8 staff and one person in line in front of me. Two of the girls were gossiping behind the counter and one of them was re stocking salad, the others just appeared to ignore me. When I was acknowledged, I then ordered and waited 15 minutes. When I checked as to why it was taking a long time for something to be toasted (at this point 20 minutes after I walked in the door), I was told the girl had forgotten the order and they would put it in. By that stage, my lunch break was over so no time to wait for it.

With the amount of staff, combined with the customer base (mostly CBD workers in need of a quick bite!)- its just not good enough.

Date of visit: September 2017