“Quick easy lunch”

Liv-eat Fresh Eating (Launceston)
Ranked #27 of 54 Quick Bites in Launceston
Price range: AU$3 - AU$15
Description: Liv-eat Fresh Eating is a Tasmanian owned healthy fast casual food concept, offering a great range of quick healthy options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At Liv-eat we try our hardest to find the freshest local ingredients. We support local farmers and businesses. Breakfast options: Great coffee, fruit salads, chia bircher, bacon and eggs wraps, breaky toasties, muffins, smoothies juices. Lunch options: Salads, wraps, soup, sandwiches, hot wraps, deli salads, made to order available, smoothies, juices, hot salads and bowls, toasted rolls and wraps. Dinner- Mexican wraps, warm salads, warm bowls, variety of hot wrap options.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

So much to choose from, amazing salads, plenty toasty options, healthy eating quick and easy, easy parking at front door

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I am a regular at Liv Eat because the food is great- one of the few central options in Launceston for a fresh salad.

However I have been sorely disappointed with the customer service on my last few occasions.

I put it down to a busy day the first couple of times around, but after today's service- I won't be back unless things drastically improve!

I waited a good 5-10 minutes to be served despite walking in and seeing 8 staff and one person in line in front of me. Two of the girls were gossiping behind the counter and one of them was re stocking salad, the others just appeared to ignore me. When I was acknowledged, I then ordered and waited 15 minutes. When I checked as to why it was taking a long time for something to be toasted (at this point 20 minutes after I walked in the door), I was told the girl had forgotten the order and they would put it in. By that stage, my lunch break was over so no time to wait for it.

With the amount of staff, combined with the customer base (mostly CBD workers in need of a quick bite!)- its just not good enough.

4  Thank Wanderluster91
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I really love their soups.. Had the pea and ham the other night, comes in a good sealed container. All gf! Friendly staff.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Freshly squeezed juices, delicious salads and vast range of wraps & rolls ! Everything was fresh and tasty!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I literally go to live eat at least 5 days a week and with out doubt the food is always fresh and amzing as advertised.

Date of visit: July 2017