Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
AU$130
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
No prepayment needed
No fees just great deals
All reviews pleasant stay spacious room three nights stay there again penola
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020

Looked online for a motel for a stop over in Mt Gambier in quiet location This motel advertised superior room... far from it tiny bathroom caravan is bigger very old couch difficult to get out of plenty of other motel choices in Mt Gambier.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2020

No privacy owners come through your rooms when your asleep and when your not there rooms not clean heaters don't work showers way to hot and no pressure won't wash towels they tell you to wash them in shower or reuse

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2020

Stayed there on Friday 21st February for one night. I booked this room through booking com and posted a review on their site which said for likes - not a lot, it was cheap and nasty and for disliked - it felt dirty, toilet didn't work properly. Properties response was "Thanks for staying at Motel Mount Gambier we appreciate your feedback. You throw something in toilet and it was blocked for that reason. We didn’t hear any issues from that room before and has to call plumber to fix it which cost me more than you paid for room night. My response to their comment is all I can say is why would I report this fault if I threw something down the toilet. It is more probable that previous guest did it and the motel did not check all in the room was ok when they cleaned it prior to my arrival. I'll leave it to you to check other reviews on trip advisor and elsewhere and let you decide if you want to stay there, I certainly won't be coming back there.

Room tip: don't stay here
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Michael-4551
Reviewed 12 February 2020

We stayed there for 2 nights. Our room was nice and clean. All the basic amenities were there. The owner of motel is a Punjabi family. They are very warm people and do not hesitate to go one step further to make your stay comfortable. I am writing my review bit late but I wish them good luck for their future.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank SimratS
Reviewed 16 January 2020

We decided to take the longer than usual route from Melbourne to Adelaide with a stopover in Mount Gambier. Stayed at this hotel for one night. Check in was easy, the room was spotless and huge! It is also within an easy walk to the centre of town.
Enjoyed a very nice stay. Great value!

Room tip: Great value in a big room.
Date of stay: January 2020