Lowest prices for your stay
USD 107
Free cancellation until 24/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 107
Free cancellation until 25/09/21
Agoda.com
USD 92
Free cancellation until 24/09/21
PricelineUSD 106
Hotels.comUSD 107
eDreamsUSD 107
All reviews hotel restaurant studio room wine list bed was comfortable the main road stayed for two nights great menu good size excellent restaurant commercial street convenient location town centre easy access night stay great place to stay short drive park
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Third stay here, lovely room which ticks all of the boxes, a studio room with its own patio, huge TV, great desk to work from AND well placed power points (GPO's) to facilitate IPad phone or tablet and Android charging. Room was great with an En-Suite bathroom. Heating and electric blanket/s...
Bookin in was as easy as, Lauren was a breath of fresh air - 'Good Onya Loz' you just made people so welcome 10/10 points. Restaurant food was lovely, ambience was nice, Amber- the lady who took me in hand just illustrated professionalism (thanks Amber) the other girls seemed to lack customer service understanding, drop the plate on the table and disappear as quick as they could, pity really cause I had to almost go to the bar to get another glass of wine, as a plus, plus I reckon Amber's great ability could be used as a training aid for your other girls. As another critique - although I enjoyed my fish plate, at $45 I believe it's a tad over-priced.. Ultimately a lovely place to stay and dine...Thank You.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Hazmatau2015
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Booked 2 nights at this wonderful motel, staff at checkin so country and friendly, the room was just perfect for my wife and I, fresh and clean, great soft bed, recliner chair to watch TV,. The beautiful water and the big shower rose made the shower very hard to leave???. Bright fresh towels and toiletries was one of our best stays!!!!!! Some of the rooms on the main Roads may be a little noisy?? Ask for others??

Room tip: Away from main roads
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Wow!

We were heading back to Melbourne from road trip to Uluru. Stopped here, and so glad that we did on a few levels.

We opted for the newer refurbished room towards the rear of the hotel. Amazing. Big soft comfortable bed. Beautifully decorated, from the furnishings, lightings and the bathroom.

The shower was powerful and wonderful!

Free wifi - although this was a little hit and miss, but no big deal.

We chose to eat in the restaurant. The food, the service in fact everything was faultless.

From the moment we had pre dinner drinks to squeezing in dessert (and boy it was a squeeze) was a great experience. Never hurried, never forgotten.

The food was top quality. Steak cooked perfectly. The Fishermans platter was tasty and wonderful.

Dessert decadent, and coffee was accompanied by housemade rocky road.

In fact when we left we bought a bag of rocky road at reception.

We plan to come back to Mount Gambier soon, as I want to visit the caves, we shall ensure that we get booked in here (room 25!) and enjoy the whole wonderful experience all over again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We spent a night in a family room. Check in staff are very friendly and efficient. The family room looked recently renovated. FOXTEL channels included. Free wifi was good for my wife but didn't work for me. Room was clean, beds comfortable, shower good pressure and good hot water. A bit of mound on bathroom ceiling and note you are close to the main road re trucks. Price was good and convenient location for local eating.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Very very nice modern room. Close to the city and easy access. Very friendly staff and even have fresh milk for your tea and coffee. Swimming pool on sight but a bit too cold for me to swim. Bar and coffee facilities and parking easy, right out front.

Room tip: Would stay again
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple