“Great place to relax”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere is very relaxing. Able to unwind after a long time travelling. Friendly attentive staff. Coffee and milkshakes where perfect . Really enjoyable

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This meal was so bad I feel hesitant to write this because I don't think I can adequately convey how disappointing it was and how amazed I was at the meal's poor quality. It reminded me of something an 11 year old kid might make as a surprise for their mum without really knowing at all what they were doing. My wife had seafood chowder which was like a watered down packet soup with a few cut up little pieces of mussels. I had chicken mushroom pasta that appeared to have been completely boiled (including the onion which had gone slimy and gooey). I of course expected the onion to have been fried with the chicken and mushroom and added to a rich creamy sauce. Alas there was no sauce at all, in fact nothing was used for flavour. Just a meager dash of feta on top of this broiled mess.
The only other thing was that both meals were overwhelmingly salty which is another sign that the food is no good and they are compensating for that. I felt really sorry for the staff who all looked under 20. Normally I would have said something but there has to at least be a starting point to talk from and in the case I considered the starting point was on another planet.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Easter Saturday brekkie, the place was full of long weekenders but the food cameout in reasnoble time we had no complaints..we will go again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The coffee is good and the service is friendly however the food is less than average for the price. The food is quite plain but fairly expensive for what you get. The ham has no taste.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We were visiting Mt Gambier for the hot rod nationals and went to Sorrentos cafe with friends. Meals were tasty and reasonably priced. The flat bread garlic bread was really delicious. Service was great.