Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jo O

Mount Gambier Central Caravan Park

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Mar 2023via mobile
It was very confusing when you get there as there is 2 caravan Parks and the office is next to the Laundromat which has in big bold letters Laundrette but not any signage on the Office to tell you where they located we were parked on the Office side as we had large Vans and had to go across the road to the dump point
The amenities are old and cleanest you have to walk back for the door to open in the toilet
But you can stay there checkout is at 12pm also you can walk to the shops.
Also note you have to ask for your Wifi and a map around the town
I personally would not stay there again this is my 3rd time to Mt Gambier this is the 1st time I have stay at this caravan park
Date of stay: March 2023
No prepayment needed
  • Expedia.com
2.5 km from Mount Gambier Central Caravan Park
Restaurant
Superior room: Bigger bed, better room facilities and amenities
    AU$101
1.7 km from Mount Gambier Central Caravan Park
Pool
View more hotels in Mount Gambier
All reviews dump point grass amenities laundrette gambier unit mount
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2022

I booked a two bedroom unit one with a double bed and the second a double bed bunk. We got 3 single bunks instead in a room the size of a cupboard.
All beds are uncomfortable.

The divan/lounge was terrible and I sank into it as I sat trying to watch the ABC. The ABC are the only channels available on the TV.

I was expecting much better, this is very disappointing.

I was offered a refund, but I feel I was scammed as I’d booked the day before over the phone and was very clear on what I was booking and paying for …..

this isn’t the unit I booked.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

Tired and on the way home to Victoria, after 3weeks away up across ..SA.. from the eyer to Keith, wonderful park's with our 🐕 ... but here at this? caravan park was a shocker.. anyone who has a dog, gets into what can only be described as a carpark with grass NOT Allowed into the real park ACROSS the road ..in between shopping centers noise is horrible...and charged $36.. give this place a big miss 😳

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2022

Booked this caravan park for 3 night stay in Superior Units I was so disappointed with the accommodation of the Superior Units that I ask for a refund on both Superior Units and we all left Every Every Early the next morning struggled to stay there the ONE NIGHT, I can honestly say this would have to be the most run down caravan park that I have ever been in it IT WAS JUST DISGUSTING.Second-hand dirty lounge chair furniture VERY VERY SMELLY, dirty mat at the front door which was also very smelly on the the dirty floor.The reception area was dirty old style back in the fifty era .The grounds around the place were just appalling the grounds person must been on Long- Long-Service Leave or gone to a more Pretty Place.Holidaymakers Beware.STEER CLEAR>

Room tip: This is a caravan park not a Hotel
Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 1 November 2021 via mobile

We had booked this place for the weekend for a family event, and I can honestly say I’ve never been to a more rundown caravan park, I have never been more disgusted in a place before and I’m paying $120 per night.. for what…. 60s style cabin, curtains are torn, door handle to bedroom falls off, lights don’t work, curtain rods fall off, couch is beyond repair. Not enough hot water for a shower.. the floors are filthy, It’s extremely dissapointing as we were so excited for this weekend. Staying at home would have been a better holiday!!! I have an infant and it feels like we are accomodating her at the local dumpster! If we had brought our tent we would have been better off.. then I read on the kitchen wall, that if the cabin isn’t left “clean” they will charge and extra $50 cleaning fee.. seriously??? I should be getting paid the $50 to clean the place when we got here.. the camp kitchen.. bbqs kept on turning off, making it hard to cook your dinner. The toilets had no hand wash or sanitiser… the poorest accommodation we have ever stayed in.. steer clear!!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2021 via mobile

Perfect position and amazing service!
We were greeted with friendly/amazing service during our stay
Close to everything in town, walking distance to everything you need and only a very short 2-3 min drive to places like Blue Lake and Umpherston Sink Hole. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: May 2021