Lowest prices for your stay
AU$119
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
AU$103
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews superior queen room room was clean main road motel fridge drawers sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2019

I stayed in the newly renovated deluxe Queen room for 9 nights. Room was lovely with a comfy queen bed, big smart tv and a nice bathroom. Lady at reception was lovely and very helpful, its on a busy corner but i slept like a log. Also free use of the washing machine was great, i really enjoyed my stay here as did my work mates. Thankyou for a lovely stay, would definately stay again

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and found the staff friendly. The room was old fashioned but clean and comfortable. It was great to have a blanket on the bed instead of a doona which I find too hot for me. The shower head was really good too. Located on a very road but the noise seemed to die down in time for bed.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Maree B
Reviewed 1 May 2019

We stayed in one of the un renovated rooms which didn't worry us BUT the room was extremely small with no room to move around. The bathroom was also extremely small. When we checked out at around 9.30am I wanted to get directions to our next destination but was unable to raise anyone which I thought was very unprofessional. I could hear the TV on in the next room & although I called out many times I was still unable to raise anyone. There was a dodgy cardboard box on Reception telling people to drop off their keys when checking out. I would NOT recommend this motel !

Room tip: Would not stay here again !
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. Rooms are basic but immaculately clean. Welcoming couple who run the motel including giving suggestions for places to eat. Breakfast can be ordered to your room. Air conditioner was quiet. Only down side: motel is on a large roundabout so can get noisy throughout night with trucks rumbling past. A suggestion: ask for a room towards the back of the motel. It certainly made a difference. Well priced...great basic motel.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2019

This motel doesn't have a lot of 'street appeal' as such, but the rooms are surprisingly good. At least ours (no. 4) was. Although it is on a busy main road it was quiet at night. Our room has obviously been re-furbished recently, and although not a huge room, was very comfortable, with lovely modern decor. The bed was very good- very important after a long drive! I particularly like the inclusion of a coffee plunger ! They also have a cooking room available on request, should you want to cook your own meal/s. (Some rooms have a microwave.) We opted to dine at the Western tavern (almost next-door) for dinner. Very good also!

Room tip: Ask for one towards the back as it would be quieter.
Date of stay: January 2019