“Best dining experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Award Winning Pizzeria; Amazing Pasta And Pizzas
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Beautiful building inside and out. The restaurant is rather large inside with dark wooden floors and dark furniture giving this place a very rustic and comfortable feeling. The staff is supper friendly and helpful. They seat you and bring you the menu, but then it is up to you to order and pay for your food at one side of a long counter, and order and pay for your drinks on the other end of the counter. Their wine selection is very, very good. The menu is Italian-Mediterranean. We ordered fettuccini with shrimp in avo cream sauce and chili prawn - to die for.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Never had a bad meal here although the service at times has been marginal the meal has always allowed us to forgive them

Date of visit: March 2012
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Really enjoyed eating at this restaurant. Great family atmosphere, delicious food, bit slow on the service but well worth the wait! Would recommend to anyone visiting the Mount!

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I went there on recommendation from a local, expecting good things. I arrived and was not greeted.... at all.... So I sat at a table close to the bar and looked expectantly at several staff for a while, after which I went up to get my own menu. A waitress was sitting right near them.. and saw me looking for them.. yet didn't bother to help.
Ordering was unusually arduous. I was told after I actually received my food, that i should have gone up to another area of the bar to collect my drink - although I ordered and paid for it at the same time as my food.
Then my salami based pizza - which was average, had half a prawn on it.
Attention to detail was not a strong point.
Disappointing.

Date of visit: March 2012
1  Thank MaryMaryMary333
Reviewed 17 February 2012

normally very good food and atmosphere, just cant believe that the orders get messed up every time we go, expect a stuff up on your order when you go and you will have a delightful time,

last time we got a cold Calazone, returned that one only to get a burnt one 15 minutes later, not good enough.

2  Thank criptolote